▪︎☆♡14♡☆▪︎

--sometimes the lack of trust 

can start to crumble 

the foundation that one build

and ruin everything---

"I'm coming to sit with you," Chaeyoung whispered in Lisa's ear who chuckled, "really baby? You want to sit through a talk about schoolwork?"

The older girl nodded and sighed, "yes. Again. I don't trust her."

Lisa shrugged, "alright then baby. But don't complain if you fall asleep from boredom."

Chaeyoung smirked, "not on my watch baby. Don't worry."

"Alright let's go then... Promise me two things though."

"What?" the older girl sighed making Lisa turn her head and pecked her girlfriend's cheek, "one. Try to be nice. And two. This is for school so even if you don't like certain things I can't help a lot of it so try to understand that."

Rosé nodded and pressed a kiss to Lisa's soft lips, "I promise baby... Now let's go."

Half an hour later both girls sat in a separate booth, waiting for Jennie to arrive. It had been five minutes already yet the older girl was nowhere to be seen. Most of the time she would have been present already, sipping on a milkshake, but she was absent.

"Do you think something happened to her?" Lisa asked, making her girlfriend laugh and shake her head, "what could have happened to that girl. She probably just stood you up."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "she won't do that. This is for school. Jennie is very serious about school baby. She is always busy taking notes or knows what the teacher is talking about. Plus you know that the girl's grades are high."

She snorted, "baby. She probably pays the school for those grades. Now, if she isn't here in five minutes we will go back to our friends on the other side of the place."

--if only money could buy the way to your heart--

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Next chapter can get a tiny bit dark just a heads up ;)