♥︎♡25♡♥︎

--beauty is in the day

beauty is in the night

beauty is in life's way

beauty is in your light

my love--

It had been a beautiful day.

Such a beautiful day.

The sun had been shining. The birds chirped the entire day.

And now, just after the sunset, her finger hovered over the post button.

This would make her day even better.

She clicked on post, before logging out of the account and closed her laptop.

She got up, and grabbed a wine glass before putting it on the counter, and opened a new bottle of wine. She carefully poured some in before closing the bottle and put it back in its holder. 

She picked up the glass and brought it with her into the living room, stopping as she passed by her mirror and smiled before holding up her drink.

"To her being mine."

A small sip got taken before she plopped down on the couch and took her notebook. 

She flipped through the pages and chuckled at the endless quotes and fantasies she had jotted down throughout the time. There was a lot. And she was kind of surprised that the notebook still hadn't run out of pages.

She eyed the clock and hummed when she saw the time. It was a little over nine in the evening, and she wasn't in the mood yet to go to bed. 

A stroll through the mall did sound quite nice, and maybe she could treat herself to a new bag. Or maybe some new clothes...

She wasn't so sure. 

Or maybe she should go out and grab a bite of food.

Some croffles and a latte sounded rather nice, but the cafe she sometimes went to closed their doors at ten, so she had to be fast and leave now.

After quickly downing her wine, she ran a hand through her loose locks and grabbed her bag and camera before immediately leaving, and going down to her car. She got in and quickly drove off to the cafe.

After a fifteen-minute drive, she got out and made her way inside the almost empty place. The peach-colored interior with the plants hanging from the ceiling and the plants on the sides made the place catch her eyes a while ago.

She did go to the other cafe more often, but that was only because of Lisa. But she knew that that soon wasn't necessary anymore. 

She could bring Lisa to this cafe, and make it theirs. 

After making an order, the full-length and broad mirror placed against the wall a bit further away caught her attention, making her gravitate to it.

She snapped a few pictures of herself with her camera until her order was ready. 

In her car, she took an Instagram story of her food and posted it.

While she wasn't that popular in her college, and barely had any friends, she had a decent amount of Instagram followers because of the pretty leisure lifestyle she lived, and her good photography skills.

She was sure her following would be interested in what she would munch on this night.

Her Instagram had never been one of her priorities, but she did enjoy it sometimes, the following making her feel less isolated and alone.

Her shopping spree in the mall was quite short, only having stopped in Chanel to buy herself a sweatshirt that she liked a lot. It was a pink one with flowers on it. She didn't know why but the design somehow spoke to her.

It was cute.

And she knew who would look even cuter in it.

That night in bed, she quickly fell asleep.

She was tired, but more than tired, she was excited for tomorrow.

---

---

---

She bit her lip when she got out of her car that morning, her hair put up in a high ponytail, and her makeup done lightly.

Not wanting to be overdressed for the occasion, but still wanting to feel good, she had worn a tight black Adidas shirt and a black and white pair of Adidas sweatpants.

She slowly went up the stairs to Roseanne's apartment, knowing that Lisa would be there too, as they had picked the day for a "morning in the life of Lalisa" for their photography class project.

As she approached the door, her heart was thumping in her chest out of anticipation.

She really hoped that it worked.

She was sure that it had worked.

It should have--

"WHY?! WHY LALISA?!"

Ah.

It had worked.

The sweet sound of Roseanne's voice screaming her lungs out through the door confirmed the succeeding of her plan.

Good job, Jennie Kim.

I'm proud of you.

So, so proud of you.

She brought her hand up to the door, and knocked on it as a worried expression got plastered on her face.

She was ready.

--sometimes an angel to your rescue

is the devil that put you in that position--