♥︎♡17♡♥︎

--beauty is everyone their own definition--

"No no hold your books a bit tighter."

"yes yes like that!"

"good. Okay and move some of your hair back"

"nice! ah yes!"

Lisa chuckled and glanced at Chaeyoung who was standing behind Jennie, a clear expression of annoyance on her face.

"Does it have to be like that?" she grumbled slightly as Jennie rose up from being crouched down a bit. The photographer turned around with furrowed eyebrows and nodded, "like what?"

Roseanne sighed, "I don't know. Saying stuff the entire time?"

"Ah," Jennie chuckled slightly and scrunched up her nose a bit while pretending to think, "it makes it easier for the photographer and the model. If we say that it is good they won't feel insecure about their pose and want to change it while we are taking a shot. Try it out."

Jennie moved back and focused the camera on Roseanne, "now pose."

The blonde girl awkwardly moved and struck a pose. Jennie stayed silent and snapped the picture. 

"Next pose!" 

Chaeyoung thought for a second before posing a bit different, and Jennie grinned, "yes! okay good! good. Tilt your head a bit more."

She quickly did that before Jennie snapped another picture of her, "yes girl! That's it!"

A faint blush spread over the blonde's face as the realization hit in that the second pose indeed felt better and more natural.

"You're right... it was less..."

Jennie finished the sentence for her, "less stiff right? I know. Now Lisa! We still need to get one with you and your bag. Maybe also a coffee?"

Roseanne groaned slightly and shuffled next to her girlfriend and Lisa, "god... we've been at it for at least two hours already... and now we got to go buy coffee too, just for a pose?"

Lisa laughed and wrapped an arm around her girlfriend, "that's why I told you not to come baby. I know that you wouldn't like it. Photography is quite a time-consuming and difficult class."

Roseanne groaned, "fine. I'll probably won't come next time..."

The feeling didn't sit right with her, to leave her alone with Jennie. But the girl had honestly done nothing bad or even something that could be considered mean. 

While Jennie was looking at the pictures on her camera while walking with the duo, she couldn't help but smirk a bit.

Next time.

It was Lisa and her alone.

Finally.

-- i can't wait to spend my time alone with you

then i can really get to know you

and undress your personality

and maybe

something else too--

♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡