▪︎☆♡15♡☆▪︎

♡gore/trigger warning♡

--i'm not a psycho

but you

you make me

do crazy things--

"Now which one of you is prettier..." she chuckled as she held up the two kittens that she bought from the pet store earlier that day.

"Nini I want both! Please?" Lisa pouted as she pointed at the two kittens that were cuddled up into the corner of the cage.

"You want two cats? But we only planned on getting one baby..." Jennie chuckled.

Lisa whined and clung onto her, "Nini, please? Pretty please?"

Jennie had a grey one in her left hand with blue eyes and a brown cat with yellow eyes in her right hand.

"Do you want the grey one or the brown one Lili?" she questioned after they inspected the two kittens for a while.

After staring at them both for a while, Jennie ended up deciding that she liked the looks of the grey cat way more.

"Uh... The grey one then. Look at those beautiful blue eyes..." Lisa whispered in awe.

"I'm sorry little fella," Jennie chuckled while eyeing the brown one, "but you'll have to go..."

"I'm sorry kitty. Maybe next time okay?" Lisa murmured sweetly before putting the brown kitten back into its cage at the pet store.

Jennie put the grey kitten back in the box, before closing it and walked over to the bathroom with the brown one.

"I'm not doing this because I hate you, you know... Just... Think of it like this." She placed the kitten in a tub of water before kissing its head, "your purpose was to elevate someone's life. Your sacrifice will better a lot of things so... be proud of yourself."

She pushed its entire body under and felt how the kitten was struggling against her hand, trying to take breaths while their lungs only filled with water. The baby animal slowly suffocated before it ended up giving up. After a Jennie was sure that the kitten had died, she pulled it out of the water and blowdried it so that it wouldn't be disgustingly wet.

"Almost done..."

She took a small pocket knife and stabbed the animal right through its heart. She heard the cracking noises of the still quite flexible ribs of the animal and smiled as she saw its blood starting to flow out. She quickly made her way over to the still alive kitten and placed the bleeding one next to them before smearing some blood of its dead friend on the kitten's body.

She then proceeded in pulling off one of her gloves and grabbed a plastic bag with that hand. After shaking the bag to open it, she picked up the lifeless and bleeding animal and put it in there.

"I hope that you'll have a good life in heaven kitty," she whispered and disposed of the other glove and tied the bag close before throwing it inside of her trashcan.

She put on white shirt and wore a black sports bra underneath. She grabbed the still alive kitten after she slung her bag around her shoulder and straightened her back, a grin spread across her face.

"Now the show can begin."

--I would sacrifice any heart if it would lead me to yours.--

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂i hope you liked it