♥︎♡20♡♥︎

--you know it gets dangerous

when the line between a compliment

and flirting

becomes

blurry--

"You look so cute!" Jennie laughed as she snapped a picture of Lisa who had just eaten a spoon full of her chili con carne, her cheeks puffed up by the amount of food that was in her mouth.

Lisa just pouted and continued to chew it before swallowing, "not fair. That's so mean of you."

The older girl laughed softly and hummed. putting her camera to the side, "I guess so. Now, what for other types of food do you enjoy?"

"I really enjoy Thai food. My parents originate from Thailand so I used to eat a lot of Thai dishes growing up..."

A sad smile washed over her face and Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in concern, "why do you look so sad all of a sudden? Is everything okay?"

LIsa took a deep breath before nodding, "yeah. I don't really want to talk about that..."

"Ah, no problem Lisa. Let's switch topics, okay?"

The girl nodded thankfully before moving on to a lighter topic, like how her kitten was doing.

"What did you call her actually?"

Jennie smiled, "well I wasn't too sure about it, to be honest. So i did some research online and Lexi sounded cute. So her name is Lexi."

Lisa cooed as Jennie had pulled out her phone and showed her some recent pictures of the kitten.

"I told my dad about her, so when he comes to Korea he'll meet her. He was so excited when I told him."

Lisa watched as the girl's face got consumed by a big smile, and she couldn't help herself from smiling too.

"You're smile is really pretty, you know," she blurted out, "it makesme think of a gummy."

Jennie couldn't help but let her cheeks heat up, her mind screaming at the fact that her crush had just complimented her.

She thinks that my smile is pretty.

My smile is pretty.

My smile is like a gummy.

Oh my god.

Gummysmile.

"Thank you Lisa," she said after a few seconds, making sure that her voice didn't sound too squeaky.

"No problem. I just felt like I needed to say it."

---

Later that night, Jennie looked in the mirror, a smile spread across her face.

She reached up and pinched her cheeks before feeling her stomach flutter.

Lisa had called her smile pretty.

Lisa thinks that she's pretty.

Lisa.

Lisa.

Lisa.

Oh how much deeper had she fallen for the girl in this simple night.

And the slight flash of jealousy that flashed in Roseanne's eyes when Lisa had pointed out to her that Jennie's smiled made her think of a gummy. They way that she had simply smiled at Roseanne probably made the girl's blood slightly boil.

Oh how sweet Lisa was.

And how much sweeter it felt to know that the day that Lisa would be hers inched closer.

--sweet is the

taste of

victory--

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

i just want to thank you guys for your patience and for the love for this book❤

i do want to say that asking for updates and all makes me feel pressured which takes the fun away from writing. this is my hobby. i want it to stay fun so i can write more. so please try to keep that in mind.

if you really can't wait you can send me a dm and kindly ask why i haven't updated in x amount of time but please don't post "update jouska" or smth related to that on my message board. that just makes me annoyed and a bit pissy.

thanks for the understanding❤🤗

love you guys🌼🥰