▪☆♡10♡☆▪

--my life is meaningless
without you
to complete my soul--

Jennie her head shot up when the professor mentioned the term "group project".

She hated those.

She'd always get paired up with some sort of slob that she hated and wanted to choke not even five minutes into them working together. 

Worse than all, this was her photography class which meant that the project wouldn't be able to be done on its own and she'd have to work together with her partner, probably more than one day.

"So before I tell you your partners, I will explain what this project is about."

She sighed and closed her notebook, wanting to pay attention to whatever he was going to say so, if her partner was someone useless, like always, she wouldn't be lost.

"This project is a very special one as it will take at least four months--" a groan fell from a lot of people their lips and if looks could kill, the man would be at least three-hundred meters in the ground.

"You guys are supposed to capture your partner doing really mundane things throughout this time. There is also a list you guys need to cross off from sights in and around the Seoul area. I decided to do this assignment because I feel like there is too much separation in this class. I know that you guys aren't in high school anymore, but teamwork and being able to work together is still very important. Maybe you guys will even make new friends"

Jennie sighed and stuffed her notebook in her backpack already, she was so done with this stupid class. 

"Now I will be reading allowed the pairs, I would like it if you guys would go and talk with each other for a bit until class ended now."

She started to clean her nails and practically zoned out the whole time. As long as the name wasn't Lisa or that of her own she didn't care. She only cared about who her baby got paired up with. She had to keep an eye out on her.

"Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban."

The girl almost shot up and blinked a few times, did she heard that correctly?

Her and her girl were paired up.

She had to physically push her jaw back so that she didn't look like a fool, and quickly lowered her head before Lisa would catch her staring. 

She started to create a million different scenarios in her head about how things could go.

But she knew one thing for sure.

At the end of those four months, Lisa would be hers.

--it won't be hard to win over your heart
and once I get it in the palm of my hand
you'll never see it again
you'll be mine
forever--

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

If you have time plz check out my other stories 💕
Stay safe🤗