♥︎♡26♡♥︎

Trigger warning
if you connect the dots

--my love for you

is as deep as the sea

and as infinite as 

the universe knows

to exist--

Jennie knocked on the door, a worried expression on her face while her camera was hanging around her neck.

They were supposed to take pictures this morning for their project that was soon coming to an end.

The door got swung open, and Roseanne's teary and red face came into view.

Jennie could see the tenseness of her anger, yet the defeat of the sadness that she was probably experiencing.

"What do you want, Jennie?" She croaked out, her voice ready to burst out in tears any moment.

Jennie stood startled for a bit before composing herself and held up the camera, "Oh uh... Lisa and I had planned on taking a few more shots this morning... What's wrong though? You seem so upset..."

She quickly reached into her small bag and fished out a pack of tissues before opening it and handing one to Roseanne, "here. Your nose is... running."

The girl laughed bitterly and accepted the paper before blowing her nose into it. After she wiped it clean, she shook her head, "you haven't been online? On Instagram? Or the school's platform?"

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head, "uh no... I usually leave that for after my first class. What's on it?"

Roseanne laughed before her laughter faltered and she burst out into tears again, "Lisa... I-"

She leaned against the doorframe, "Lisa is a fucking... My girlfriend cheated on me. And it's all over the internet... Her fucking... Slutty pictures."

All of a sudden her hand turned into a ball and hit the wall before storming back inside, "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"

Jennie quickly stepped inside as she heard something breaking, and sobs echoed throughout the small dorm room.

Her eyes laid upon the vision of broken glass on the floor, while Lisa was crying while sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry I swear I don't remember this! I don't-"

She got cut off by Roseanne smacking her across the face, the hurt and betrayal present on her face.

Jennie gasped before pulling Roseanne back, "hey! Hey, calm down. Calm down maybe you guys can talk this out. Understand where--"

She got cut off by Roseanne, who quickly moved out of her grip, "fuck that! Fuck this. FUCK YOU LALISA! We are done! You better be gone when I come back. I swear to god you better!"

She stormed out, leaving Jennie standing in their living room while Lisa was a crying mess on the two-person bed, just out of arm's reach.

She is so gorgeous... 

The way her shoulders rocked back and forth because of her sobs

The small whimpers that escaped out of her mouth every few seconds, interrupting the louder sounds...

It was cute.

She was cute.

A smile that began crawling onto her face quickly got suppressed, and fake concern spread over it again.

"Are you okay?"

--and when i take

you into my arms

and i nuzzle my nose

against your hair

my lungs fill themselves

with cherry blossoms

and i

oh i

i turn into a flower--