▪☆♡11♡☆▪

--acting like i don't know you is hard when i know you better than i know me--

"Hey."

Jennie looked up and a small smile found it's way to her lips, "oh, hey, Lisa right?"

The younger girl hummed and sat down in the empty chair next to Jennie, putting her bag on the table, "yep."

Jennie bit back a huge grin as the smell of cherry blossoms hit her nostrils, "so apparently we are partners..."

Lisa chuckled and pulled out a notebook, "yep. For this stupid project that he assigned us to. I hate projects where you need to work with other people."

Jennie raised her eyebrows and a small chuckled fell from her lips, "I hate them too, so you're in luck. I want this as much as you do."

No, but really. I want this so much. You can't even imagine baby.

"So any plans on what we are going to do and when? At least for the first two weeks?"

Jennie shook her head and leaned back, "No as the professor still needs to mail us the list of things in full detail. He said that he was going to send them later on the day, so maybe we can discuss it later or tomorrow? It depends on when you're free."

Lisa pursed her lips and squeezed her eyes shut, thinking about what she had to do and if she could make it.

"Your lips are so kissable." Jennie murmured and leaned a bit closer towards the girl next to her. 

Lisa blushed and bit her bottom lip while glancing down at Jennie's lips, "yours do too..."

They leaned in closer, both their cheeks having a pink tint to them, before capturing each other's lips. Kissing slowly and gently.

A mere ten seconds later they pulled back, their faces now flushed red, and Jennie licked her lips, "that was... Nice. Really nice."

"Tomorrow I have dance practice but maybe after that? You're always at that café"

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows slightly before chuckling and nodded, "Yes sure. I just really love their milkshakes. Reminds me of the ones my father makes so... I'm often there."

Lisa grinned and nodded, "alright when I'll see you there? Tomorrow?"

Jennie nodded and send her a thumbs up before grabbing a pen and jutting the information down in a random notebook that she pulled out of her bag.

"Why are you writing it down?" Lisa chuckled and Jennie shrugged, "so I don't forget it. I learned to write everything down just in case."

Lisa tilted her head and smiled a bit, "well, alright then. Can I have your pen?"

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and slowly handed the pen to Lisa.

Oh my god, she is touching my pen. 

The older girl looked with raised eyebrows as Lisa scribbled something down in the corner of her notebook before putting the pen down and getting up as the bell had just rung, "I'll see you tomorrow then Jennie."

And just like that she left, Jennie's eyes starting at her ass for as long as she could before her eyes shifted to the paper.

A wide grin spread on her face as she saw what Lisa had jotted down.

It was her number.

She had Lisa's number. 

Lisa gave her her number.

Oh.

My.

God.

--me having your number is the first step in making me your number one--

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Enjoy bbies💕