▪ ☆♡6♡☆ ▪

-even from the corners of my eyes i was able to see that you were the most beautiful girl ever-

Lisa smiled as her girlfriend's arms wrapped around her waist. They were tired but felt hyped up at the same time. 

"We did so amazing!" One of the members that sat at the table exclaimed as he threw his hand around his girlfriend. 

"You bet we did! We will slay our competition next week." 

Rosé grinned and leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder, "I really hope that we win.". The younger girl wrapped her left arm around Chaeyoung's waist and smiled with content.

She loved Rosé so much. She was her princess, her baby. She was the love of her life.

"Let's order guys, I am starving," Jungkook suggested after some more chatter and took a menu in their hands. Once they all got their orders typed out in Rosé her notes, she went to the counter and stood in line.

They took routinely turns for who was going to take orders, and today it was the girl's turn.

"Can I please have another milkshake and... a chicken burger with a side of fries, please." The person in front of her asked.

Rosé raked her eyes over the girl. Brown hair, loosely down her back, a blue shirt and pair of tight black leggings. She looked pretty good, and her ass looked like it would seem nice in between her fingers. But she was with Lisa, so her dirty thoughts would stay that, just thoughts.

When the girl turned around Rosé her breath got caught in the back of her throat and she bit her bottom lip. Fuck. It was Jennie.

Had she just been checking out Jennie? And what was Jennie doing here again?

When their eyes crossed though, she couldn't spot a single demeanor change in the girl. Her cold, icy expression stayed the same. She didn't even bathe a second glance at her. 

And Chaeyoung didn't know if she should feel relieved or if it angered her even more. She had the feeling that Jennie had a liking towards Lisa. But every time she tried to find something against the older girl, she couldn't, and it frustrated her.

Once she places the orders she pointed at the table they were seated at and walked back towards her place.

"Why is your sister, here again, Kai?" Chaeyoung hissed the moment she got back.

She sat down next to her girlfriend and placed her arm around Lisa, pulling her possessively closer and looked around, her eyes squinting out of slight anger. She spotted the girl sitting a few booths away against the other side of the wall and starred to see if she would glance in their direction, if but it was as if she was engrossed in whatever there was playing on her phone.

"I don't know. You know that I don't have any contact with that bitch. Not after she abandoned me and mom and left us struggling." He spat out and crossed his arms. "I hate how she is always here, after practice."

Lisa smiled with sympathy "don't worry too much about it. You have us. You have amazing friends. I've never seen her with friends before. In the two years at this school, I've never seen her with anyone before. Only with Jisoo, but she left to live somewhere in Africa with her parents at the start of last school year so..." she shrugged and glanced at the lonely girl in the booth.

"But maybe you should talk to her again? She seems like a sweet person I guess."

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, "Sweet? Why are you saying that? You haven't even talked to her."

Lisa looked up and smiled when their food arrived. After they thanked the waitress she popped a fry in her mouth. "Last week--" she swallowed her bite, "--I wanted green skittles but she had taken the last pack. I think that she noticed that I was sad and ended up trading the pack with me for a red one. She seemed like a nice and genuine person. Her smile was cute too. Maybe she has changed you know."

Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I don't want to talk to her. I think that she is the fakest person ever."

"I agree. I don't like her." Chaeyoung admitted, making Lisa shrug and took double burger in her hands, "okay then. I don't really care."

During the evening, Lisa sometimes did have the feeling that the girl was looking at her. But whenever she glanced her way, it seemed as she was engrossed in her phone. 

The girl was odd. She saw her often in class and on the campus. She always felt as if her gaze was burning into her soul. But she never actually caught her staring at her.

But after their encounter last week, she had the feeling that she might have been looking at the lonely girl through the wrong glasses.

But she couldn't bring herself to be too bothered about it.

-i could see her glancing at me. you're finally starting to notice me. watch out. before you know it you'll see me everywhere. and you think that you'll be going crazy-

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I hope that everyone is staying safe💕

Also sort of a "pov" change.