♥︎♡28♡♥︎

the clock ticks like my heart beats for you

quite a simple gesture

but without a clock

you'd never know the time

and without my heart

you'll never know true love

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Jennie looked up at the clock that hung on the ceiling, the moonlight just illuminating it enough so she could make out the time. It was ten past 3 at night.

When did it get this late?

She chuckled quietly to herself. I guess time passes fast when you're looking at the love of her life.

She reached out her hand, her fingers coming close enough so she could feel the heath of Lisa's cheek.

"Fuck this."

She moved closer and snuggled into Lisa, their legs automatically intertwining.

It was as if they were made for one another...

They were.

Jennie was convinced that Lisa was her other half.

The person she would marry and have kids with.

Be with for the rest of her life.

Lisa's eyes fluttered open, and she quietly inspected Jennie's face in front of her.

"I never realized how pretty you actually are, Jennie..."

The older girl blushed and looked down, her cheeks burning red. She softly whispered, "really?" before she bit her bottom lip, making Lisa laugh softly, "yes, really..."

She leaned in closer, "really, really pretty, Jennie. You're honestly even prettier than Roseanne..."

"Thank you Lisa. I think that you're pretty too..." 

Their eyes met again, and they leaned in closer, until their eyes fluttered close, and their lips parted slightly as they softly kissed one another.

It was a short kiss.

It was a sweet kiss.

 But there wasn't a lot more needed.

Not for Jennie at least.

She shook her head and pulled her hand back, before quietly staring at Lisa's sleeping body.

God she was beautiful...

She was an angel sculpted in heaven, and she. Oh she. She was the chosen one to be with this Angel.

She was made just to be with Lisa.

It was her only goal in life.

The only reason her parents gave birth to her.

It was her god given honor, and god given right to be together with Lisa.

It was written in her DNA.

It was present in every fiber of her body.

She knew.

Oh, she knew.

She carefully slipped out of bed before going into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, making sure that her girlfriend couldn't interrupt her.

Her phone screen unlocked at the touch of her finger, before she put it on the edge of the sink and slipped off her pajama pants and her panties, the throbbing of her center becoming more prominent with the second.

She took her phone before laying in the dry tub, and went to the locked folder on her phone.

"Fuck...." she muttered to herself as she started to rub her swollen bud, the first picture being of lisa's top completely removed, her small and beautiful breasts on full display, with her light brown nipples just begging to be sucked on.

"Oh god..."

Her mouth watered at the sight before her eyes rolled back as she imagined her lips being wrapped around the girl's nipples, softly suckling on them while her nose was breathing in her soft and slightly sweaty scent.

Oh how she wished...

Soon...

Soon it would be reality.

She already had her in her grasp.

Now she just needed to be patient...

Weave her web slowly and securely.

And then... 

i'm like a spider

i'm small

never noticed

but i  take over your life

slowly

your life will get more and more take up

with my webs

and suddenly

you won't remember what it was like

without me 

and you won't want to 

because i'll catch all your flies

i catch them

but you won't realize

that you've become my captive

my fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys sorry for the long hiatus. my last months of high school were really crucial and tough. i am finally back tho.

i haven't written in a while so i'm sorry if it was a bit stiff it weird
i am trying to slowly get back into the things i like again such as writing and reading bc school honestly drained me

i love you all❤

i hope you enjoyed

pls leave feedback or smth