1: Adoption

Y/n's POV

Tony stark

People describe him as a Genius, a Billionaire, a Playboy, and a Philanthropist. I describe him as the perfect dad. Now, Tony Stark isn't my biological father but he is my father at heart. He adopted me when I was twelve. I was only a girl whose city was burned down and was the only survivor. I was in a few foster homes until I found Tony. Or rather, he found me. He tells me that he saw something in my eyes and decided to adopt me.

I never had a mom but in 2008 he found this wonderful woman named Pepper Potts. I never called her mom but eventually I did. She and Tony are literally the definition of amazing parents( my opinion).

Present Day 2012:

Pitch black.

It was my 21st birthday. I was blind folded as I sat in the backseat of my parents car. My leg bouncing up and down in anticipation, fiddling with my fingers. Cracking my neck as Back in Black by AC/DC comes on the radio.

Too excited and too impatient, I lift my blind fold a tiny bit, the helicarrier coming into view.

"Why would you bring me here??" I ask loudly.

"HEY, put your blindfold back!" Tony demands. "God! You're so impatient!"

"Well, I am Y/n Stark." chuckling as I put the blindfold back in place.

A few moments later mom says I can finally take off my blindfold and I realize they threw a surprise party for me. I look at everyone with shock but it quickly turns into laughter. I circle the room to greet everyone.

I quickly ran to the rest of the Avengers. Hugging them all at once, some more than others. Pulling back, Steve keeps his hand on my back for a few more moments before retreating. I ignore the gesture when I see dad and mom on a stage.

"Ok before the party starts, I would like to say. Y/n, I can't believe you are already 21, it seems like yesterday you were still 12. So to start off your 21 year old life, I would like to be the first to show you the art of alcohol." Tony yells. Mom slaps dad's arm playfully as I make my way up there.

I walk up beside him as he hands me a shot of tequila.

"To Y/n!" Tony states.

"To Y/n!" everyone yells back.

I immediately take the shot without trouble and everyone looks at me. I freeze. Nobody took their shot yet. I laughed nervously as I started to pretend the alcohol was burning my insides. Everyone laughs and starts taking their shots while Tony glares at me.

"I'm just uh. I'm gonna go to the bathroom..." I point out, quickly trying to leave the situation.

Dad catches up to me sooner than I can escape. He grabs my wrist stopping me in my tracks. I turn to face an angry Tony Stark. He gives a look, a look that somehow always makes me tell him my secrets.

"Ok ok." I raise my hands in surrender. "Remember that party you let me go to?"

"You go to a lot of parties Y/n." He says with an unreadable face.

"The one that made me come home later than normal." I state, starting to fidget.

He stays quiet for a moment.

"Well-"

"Are you telling me that you got drunk when you were 16!" I back up a little. He was starting to look like Bruce. He was about to speak again before mom came to my rescue.

"Oh Tony, I only made sure she only took a few shots." She claimed. Dad looked distraught. "Who do you think gave her the alcohol?"

"You? You gave our daughter teq-" She cut him off.

"Oh please, she was going to eventually. She is a Stark after all" Dad looked astonished. "Now, let her go to the bathroom and come back to the party." She declares, pulling dad's arm.

He looked at me straight in the eye, mouthing 'this is not over'

I laughed it off and started heading to the washroom.

And to tell you, it was not an easy task. Struggling, I just picked a room and went inside.

I stumbled into the room whilst tripping myself. I hear the door lock behind me. I stand up and start trying to pry the door open. I bang on it when a voice fills the room.

I turn around and see him.

Loki