26: Bucky

After 'voluntarily' going back to the tower, I was placed in the interrogation room. And instead of all of them there, Loki was the only one who walked in. Walking in with a devilish smirk, his beautiful orbs shining bright, his abs being defined from the white shirt he was wearing.

"See something you like?" He flirts.

"Shut up." I quickly say, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. He giggles at my actions.

"Now, whatever I ask, it will come truthfully whether you want or not." I sneer at the god, making him laugh a few more times. "First question, are you working for Strucker because you want to?" He requests.

"Yes!" I blurt out swiftly. I scorn myself mentally.

He chuckles before thinking about his next question. "Did you like the things he made you do." He asks.

"Yes." Again, I reply quick.

"Did you see him as your escape?"

"Yes." My replies were coming out hastily.

"Do you miss your old life here?"

"Yes." Gritting my teeth.

"Do you miss me?" The god inquires.

"Yes." I say, eyes becoming glossy.

"Do you love me back?"

Instead of replying right away, I gain my self-control. I think long about my answer before responding, "No."

His gaze softens but returned to his stern look as Fury walked in. I roll my eyes and scoff dramatically. I man spread my legs and dare not to return Loki's stare. I instead look directly into the two-way mirror, hoping someone is on the other side.

"Fury, I have got this under control." Loki seethes. Fury gives him the eyes before looking back at me.

"Yeah Loki. It seems you've got this way under control." Sarcasm practically dripping. "Now for a real question, where is Strucker?" I stare intently, giving him a look that screams 'you-think-I'm-going-to tell-you?' His eye bores into my skull before turning to give a nod to the mirror. When his gaze returns to mine, I try to scoff but once I open my mouth. I feel my control being taken away. My head snaps quickly to Loki it could've break.

"I don't know where he his?!" I screech as a searing pain surges through my body. As if I have been stabbed a thousand times. As I yell in pain, Nick has the audacity to ask another.

"Would kill us if you had the chance. Wait, I'm sorry, would you kill your family if you had the chance." He says sternly. While I shout in pain, Loki's knuckles turn white as he conceals the urge to help me.

I scream in pain once more as I try not to answer it, but the magic powers over me.

"No." I finally say, pain subsiding. I tug at the restraints as I recover quickly. "When I am free of these cuffs, I'm killing you first Nick." I say in a daring tone.

"No, when you are out of those. You will train to fight alongside us, and not against us." My eyes widen at the order.

"Look, I'd love to sit around and play superheroes with you all. But the thing is, I'm not one." I answer proudly, "not anymore anyway..." muttering the last bit.

"Well, what did Strucker make you do?" Loki finally speaks up. Earning a glare from fury. 

I soon feel the pain rise again. My breaths quicken and I grow dizzy. "You wanna know what they made me do?!" I stand up, pulling on the restraints as they weaken. "Or rather what I wanted to do." I can feel everyone furrow their eyebrows at this. "I suggested that we bring other people in. Drain a little bit of my power and give it to them. Some would be able to conceal it and some....would die." I state as I tug one more time before sitting down with a huff.

"Why on earth would you want to do that." Fury half-yells. I feel the pain rising again so I answer quick. 

"Maybe I wanted to taste a little darkness for once." I claim truthfully. 

"Well by the looks of it, you already have." Fury states, looking at Loki. In return, a blush creeps onto Loki's cheeks, while I scoff. 

"So? Maybe I have." I scowl, "And on that topic, I want to know what are you doing with Bucky?" I ask. All this talk with Stucker made me forget about my friend. The friend that helped me during my time with Strucker. 

"He is being set to go to the Raft." Loki says before Fury could say a word. 

"Then I should get ready too, right? Am I also going to the Raft?" Fury nods no, very surprised by my comment. My heart beat quickens, my eyes become glossy. "W-what do you mean no? If he is going alone, at least let me see him. Please." I beg. Fury shakes his no once more, getting ready to leave the room. 

"Why, so you could make out with him again." Loki remarks. I scoff at his childish act. 

"If we bring Sigyn, would you?" I respond, instantly shutting Loki quiet. "Please, Nick? He was the one who kept me sane while I was with Stucker. H-he put on a act the whole time. Pretending to be on his side." I declare, voice clearly breaking, "He was the only one that gave me hope. Please, let him stay here. " I plead with ever ounce of power I have left. 

"The only person?" Loki grimaces. 

"Steve knows him. Let him bunk with him. A-and..." I trail off. Mentally hitting myself for the upcoming words, "I'll stay, I'll do what ever you want. Even bunk with Loki again. Just please, don't let him go to the raft." I ask with tears not falling freely.  

It was only a few minutes but it felt like decades. Fury sighs in frustration while he calls someone. They sound distraught by his order. "Loki get out." Fury demands. 

"But Fury-" He tries. 

"Loki out." He orders once more. Loki huffs out the door. As he walks out, a familiar faces pops up. It was Bucky. He escapes the guards grasp and runs to me, pulling me into an embrace. 

"Are you ok." I ask and he simply nods. He nuzzles his head into my neck while I mimic his actions. 

"Is everything going according to plan?" Bucky whispers, only for me to hear. 

"Everything is going in order, don't worry."