3:First kiss

Tony finally left and Loki and I were alone. I turned my view back to him and it seemed as if he never took his eyes off me.

We then stared at each other for at least 10 minutes. Loki broke the silence.

"Tell me more about yourself" he asked

I arched my eyebrow. "Well, I mean, you already know of my abilities and you know I'm adopted. Are you sure?"

"Go on" Loki asked very eagerly

I sighed "there isn't really anything interesting about me..."

"I admire you y/n" Loki adds.

I fought the blush that tried to rush to my face but sadly lost.

"Too bad we have to go" Loki claims.

"What-" I was cut off by a boom, then a roar. I started to realize the hulk was out. I stand up to listen to see what's happening. Unfortunately, I was beside a god. Loki grabs my waist and brings me closer to him. His chest against my back. He then places his palm to my temples and starts to feel a searing pain in my head.

"Y/N!" Tony calls out

Last thing I saw was my dad trying to get into the cell before I blacked out.

---------------------------------

I flutter my eyes open and analyze the room I'm in. Only to realize that I'm in my apartment. I furrowed my eyebrows as the smell of bacon was in the air so I decided to follow it. I follow it to Loki standing in my kitchen making eggs and bacon. I gathered up the little strength I have and spoke up.

"Umm.... what the hell was that and why are we in my apartment?" Speaking with anger in my tone.

"Oh you're awake!" Loki says with joy. "I didn't know where else to go and I'm sorry. I didn't know that my spell would hurt you, I promise to never do that again." Loki turns even more to see me and he smirks.

"What?" I asked suspiciously. His eyes look down at my body and I do the same. I then realized that I was only wearing a shirt, only a shirt. My cheeks turn to a red colour as I bury my head in my hands. I look up to see Loki's face, inches away from mine.

He pulls in, trying to kiss me but I push him away and step back.

"Woah, hold on there mister." I say annoyed and frustrated. He looked hurt for a second but quickly covered it up. "Even though we've only known each other for a short amount of time, did you just use me to escape?"

"Yes, I mean what else would I need you for." He blabs out. Not ashamed.

Bedazzled as I am, I go back into my room to find my phone. I search and search until I see Loki standing near the door holding my phone.

I sprint to him and grab my phone. Tried actually. Loki brings my phone above my head, out of my reach.

"Loki, give me my phone back." I demand. I try jumping up but it's no use. He would just try going higher. "Loki." I say more sternly.

"Pray tell, what would you do if I did?" He teases. The more he continues to do this, the more of my urge to punch him grows.

I bat my eyelashes and pretend to be innocent. "Oh well, I just wanted to call my friends." He acted like he saw straight through me. "Of course call my dad. What do you expect me to do, huh? You escaped and obviously S.H.I.E.L.D. is looking for you."

"So you would rat me out, just like that." He snaps the fingers on his free hand.

"How would you feel if you were just used by a person." Loki's eyes soften at this. Immediately quiet. At the perfect time I snatch my phone. Unfortunately, at the same time, he made my phone disappear.

I stared at Loki, surprised he had the guts.

"Did you really just do that?" I say in a threatening tone.

He scoffs, "You have eyes don't you?" The black haired god rolls his eyes and walks away.

Too infuriated at the moment, I lost a sense of control and tackled him to the ground. I turned him onto his back and repeatedly hit him on his chest. "LOKI! I SWEAR TO ODIN, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" He slapped my fists away before I could hit him again. Then proceeding to fall onto him.

Correction: Proceeded to smash my lips on his.

Instead of pulling back, I stayed. I couldn't help myself, it was soft, gentle but passionate. He grabbed the back of my head as he slowly got up to sit. Never breaking the kiss, I was now straddling Loki. Making out with him...

Now somehow, SOMEHOW... We ended up in bed together. BUT NOO, for your information, all we did was kiss.