20: Surrendered

(A/n: Thanos won't exist because LONG LIVE LOKI. Thor Ragnorok will somehow still be in the story but will be different. Right now just go along with it.)

----------------------------------------

{Y/n's POV}

   For five months, I have been with HYDRA. They never tortured me, I always complied to their orders considering with all the pain I had. I was Strucker's right hand man so no one laid a finger on me. They did wipe my mind a few times, to insure that I was and will always be a devoted follower of HYDRA. My memories would always come back, no matter what they tried. They stopped because there were so many times I could've escaped, but no matter what, I came running back. Five months ago they told me to surrender so, I did what they asked. I simply surrendered.

Strucker treated me like a princess. He gave me a surprisingly comfy room with a T.V. I was watching the news as per usual and apparently Thor had caught Loki's trick. Odin had banish Loki to live with the Avengers until proven worthy. He had been living with them for three months and decided now, to announce such news. I roll my eyes as Strucker strolls in. 

"I know little one, I saw. A little birdy told me that they know we have Loki's scepter again." I cringe at the god's name. "They're going to be here any moment. They may have destroyed Ultron but they wouldn't dare hurt you. I know you want to destroy him but not yet. We are going to let them take the scepter while you are gonna go in and fetch the tesseract." I shake my head 'no'. I don't want to see any of them, see him. "I understand you don't want to face the monsters you once called family, but it's for HYDRA." I think over his words before facing him again nodding my head. His grin grows.

"Hail HYDRA." I say as he exits. 

-------------------------------------------------

The Avengers arrive as well as Loki. I roll my eyes in annoyance. They burst into the warehouse, fully armed. The walk carefully towards the scepter, skeptical no one's around. All I want to do is get this over with.

"Wait." Wanda, who used to know me, calls out. "Someone is here. I can sense it."

"As do I" Loki agrees. Watching the news from the past, it seems everyone shipped those two together. I get over it and shape shift into Tony. I slow clap while making my way beside the scepter. Grabbing a hold of it, admiring the beauty of a deadly weapon.

"You guys are good. So smart and intelligent-" I get cut off by the real Tony.

"Nice try, but there is only one Iron man and that...." He trails, taking his mask off. Putting on a pair of shades. "...Is moi." He states.

 {A/n: if you understand that, I love you.}

"Fine, shall I be Steve? Natasha? Thor? Or the almighty God of Garbage?" I say in a stern voice at the end. Changing into the names I had said. The trickster of a god, eyes widen at my last few words. He comes closer, like he just had seen a ghost. He brings a hand to my cheek, I want to jerk away but I remember Strucker's words.

"No matter what, earn their trust. Even if you can't stand them."

I place a hand a top of his and pretend to care. I change to my normal self and a few gasps fill the room. I grab his arm and flip his body, shoving him into the floor. 

"Sentiment." I state. This causes everyone to go into battle mode. I laugh at their antics and let him go. 

"Y-Y/n surrender now and we won't bring harm to you." Tony requests. 

"That's the thing dad.." I say through gritted teeth, "I already have surrendered." I voice in annoyance, while bringing my wrists out.

--------------------------------------------

"God dammit Y/N!!!!" Tony yells, slamming his fists into the table. I, unfazed by the situation, began to chuckle a little. "You think this is funny?" he asks angrily. I chuckle again nodding. He storms out leaving me with my thoughts. 

"Wanda, can't you go in there and read her mind?" Tony suggests. 

"I've been trying to ever since we got onto the quinjet. She blocked everyone." The witch claims.

"Steve?" Tony asks with hope.

"Tony, she's mad at you, at us. There is only one person for the job." He states as he motions to the raven-haired god. Tony rolls his eyes, walks to the god and huffs in frustration.

"Ok reindeer games, she will listen to you and only you. Please, go and talk to my daughter." he asks in desperation. I laugh knowing I can hear their conversation. Loki walks in, thinking he's gonna charm his way to me. 

"Hello darling." He calls out. I decide to lead him up to his mistake. Making him feel the pain he caused me. 

"Hello Axel- Oh dear, silly me." I say with no emotion. He looked hurt for a second but remained his smirk. "I met a fairly dashing man at HYDRA. They're quite the gentlemen when you get to know them." I state. His emotion turned, right where I want him. I feel the fear everyone else is feeling and it's amazing.

"So you moved on from a God to a pathetic mortal?" He asks, dying to know. 

"What do you mean moved on?" I ask innocently, keeping my smile.

"Y/n, we love- I love you. You surely should know that." I couldn't keep my secret of knowing in any longer. 

"You mean loved?" He shakes his head 'no'. "Is that what you have been thinking when you were respectfully taking a girl named Sigyn for two months." I say, all emotion I could ever have, gone. His mouth slightly parts and the color drains from his face. I chuckle lightly knowing, I have ruined every possible chance with him. "You fake your death, with your 'last' words being, "I love you Y/n.". Are you certain that was meant for me? It doesn't sound like it." He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. "What slivertongue turn to lead? It's in your name isn't it? God of Mischief and Lies. Well Loki God of Lies. My name is Y/n Theiasdaughter, Goddess of Power and Strength." I can feel everyone's shock. 

"Y/n? Theia's daughter? Gymir's long lost daughter?" Loki asks. I cheerfully nod and stand up. My body starts to phase and the cuffs that were once holding me, drops flat on the ground and disappears. All the Avengers, rush into the room ready to fight. I rub my wrists and put on a straight face. 

"Now I would love to keep chatting, but maybe later. Would one of you be so kind in escorting me to my room. I would like to have a much needed nap." These people grow confused by the minute. I roll my eyes and drag Loki with me. Multiple footsteps follow. I make it to my old room, kick open the door and jump on my bed. I leave the door open not caring. Loki stays still next to my door as sleep finds me.