27: Small Gesture

A few days later, we were made to do what I suggested. Bucky was to bunk with Steve, and I was to bunk with Loki. We were put into cells before sharing a room with Steve and Loki.

It was the day Bucky and I move into our shared rooms. Steve and Bucky made conversation the whole time, while Loki tried.

"Y/n, would you just please talk to me. Or maybe even look at me." Loki pleaded. I stopped my tracks and turned around to face the god.

"There! I looked at you. Happy?" I shrieked. Mentally choking myself, I realized my mistake. I turn, making my back facing him after I see a smile tugging at his lips. I set a few boxes down in Loki's room before taking a good look at it. Of course it was green. It almost even looked like it was personally placed directly from Asgard.

It had beautiful forest green walls, a pearly-white ceiling, wood flooring, a giant bed in the middle, and a carpet, set in the centre. It even had a chandelier! This god was certainly extra. While staring at the room with awe, I failed to sense Loki behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. My back embracing his chest.

I wanted to push and tell him off but, my body denies me of the access. He nuzzled his head into my neck and started nipping at it.
"You complete me." He whispered into my neck. I finally had gathered up the courage and shoved him away. An angry expression covering my face. "What's wrong." He asks, now very concerned.

"I complete you?" His expression softens as he recognized my tone. "What, did you tell that to Sigyn that too." I scoffed.

"Y/n..." He tries.

"I bet that's what you told her. Maybe even more!" I shout.

"Y/n, it was a mistake! Can't you understand that?!" He yells back. I start to laugh madly after he said that.

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't know your cock falling into her vagina for two months was a mistake!" I scream sarcastically. He pinched the tip of his nose in annoyance before he continues.

"You never cared for me. You left my lifeless body in that scum of a planet. Instead, you chose Thor. You followed him instead of staying with me! If you had stayed, it would be you and not Sigyn." He explained.

"I'm sorry my planet was being attacked." I simply stated before leaving the room. I couldn't stand him. I stomped away, physically making stomp noises. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, just inches away from my shared room. I attempted to teleport from the tower and into a nice café. I closed my eyes and tried again. And again and again and again. Nothing. I opened my eyes and looked around if someone was magically keeping me here. I had a quick glance at my wrists and saw that both had a type of bracelet. "What the hell?" I whispered.

Stomping back to Loki, I see he was waiting patiently sitting down with a smug look. He look to my hands, visibly seeing I tried taking off the sort of cuffs. "I was wondering when you would find out." He states. I roll my eyes while making my way to the god. I put my wrists out and gesture them to him. "Yes?" He asks.

"Take them off." This man was gonna be the end of me.

"No" he simply says. I shrugged it off and tried taking them off again. "Those are made for Asgardians, so I wouldn't bother trying. We couldn't risk another escapee stunt." I huff annoyance as he stands up, now towering over me.

It's been a few minutes of silence. Its like he's been trapped in a trance. One, he not dare leave. Tired of the awkwardness, I bring my wrists back into his gaze, causing him to arch an eyebrow.

"Weren't you listening? I am not taking those off." He sighs softly as he brings my hands down. Taking them in his. Staring into his green orbs for too long, I shake his hands off.

"Well, if I can't use my magic, can you conjure an extra bed?" I say moving away from the trickster.

"I know how much you want that, so no. Besides, I would much rather sleep next to you." He claims in a very low voice, the one that sends shivers down my spine. Growing tired of the company I start to walk out again.

"You know what, fine. I sleep next to you. But as for now, I'm going to meet up with Bucky." As soon as I said that name, it was like I hit a switch in Loki. He started advancing to me. Taking long strides making me hit a wall. He cages me with both his hands beside my head. He leans in close, keeping his gaze on my mouth while his lips ghost mine.

"I shall accompany you on your journey then. I am supposed to be watching you anyway." He states then proceeding to place a quick kiss on my lips. Backing up slightly, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I bore my eyes into his as my cheeks turn bright pink. He chuckles at this. "I love it when you blush, pet. It reminds me the power I have over you."

He takes one more glance at my lips before going to the bathroom. A big smirk plastered on his face. "I-I-I'll meet... you at the... the uhh...gym." I try to speak, still speechless from the quick gesture.