5:True Self

Authors Note: Just saying, some of my Wattpad stuff is different from my tiktok POV's. Also, if it says something like this (y/n:), it basically says who is speaking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As my focus goes back to everyone in my apartment, my cheeks turn red.
"Yeah, uhh.. sorry about that" I say super embarrassed.
"Are you working with loki??" Tony speaks up.
Y/n: What dad no-
T: You are, aren't you. TELL ME NOWW

Tony never raises his voice. His anger riled up mine and I screamed my lungs out. " I TOLD YOU IM TELLING THE TRUTH, I AM NOT WORKING WITH HIM" as I say that, my body feels a cold breeze. I have literally turned into a blue colour and my eyes turn blood red. Everyone stares at me like I'm some kind of monster. Tony tries to calm me down by hugging me but when he tries to, as he touches me, my skin stung him. "Ouch" I look at him with horror.
"D-Dad I'm so sorry" the words leave my mouth as I ran out to the roof.

I get to the roof forgetting Loki was there and started bawling my eyes out. I can't believe I hurt dad. My true self showed, I thought I could've hid it longer. I thought. I start to hear footsteps coming to me.
"Y/n!" Loki exclaimed "You're blue"
I quickly turn into my human form. "Yeah sorry about that" I say as I wipe the hot tears off my face. "You're Jotun?" Loki says with disbelief.
"How'd you know that" I ask out of curiosity.
Loki's skin turns into a dark blue and his eyes turn into a piercing red. "I am also Jotun" he explained. A gasp left my mouth as he turned back and gave me warm embrace.
"It's alright y/n, it will be okay" he assured me.

I thought I would savour this moment but we were interrupted by steve.
"Y/n, what's going on?" He asks suspiciously.
"Steve look, it's not what you think." I say
"So you are working with him"
"What no, it's just I think I'm in lo-" before I could've even finish my sentence he cuts me off.
"It's ok, just leave him and come with us" he suggests.
"What no, y/n, come with me and we shall rule Midgard for all eternity" Loki says with a soft smile.
They both reached their hand out to me. I look both at them, surprised that they weren't trying to kill each other. I didn't know who to pick.
If I chose Loki, I would be falling for a murderer, a man who killed 80 people in 2 days, and my family will despise me for all my life if I choose him.
If I choose Steve's hand, I get to fight along the people I love and cherish. They are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing when I go to sleep. But..... they're not Loki.