28: Shower...

*A/N: since I haven't been posting regularly, I think its only fair if I give you a little smut.....right?*

---------------------------------------------------------------

      I stayed where I was as he entered the bathroom. I wasn't going to lie and say that didn't stir something up in my stomach.  

I kept my place, thinking about the lips on mine. Even though it was a short peck, butterflies filled my stomach. Just thinking about it didn't make me realize Loki was already done his shower. I turned to see him leaning against the door frame, his waist wrapped in a towel, low enough to still see his v-line. Little water droplets falling down his toned chest, his hair slicked back while a few strands on his face. My breath hitched as the god stands before me.

"Y/n, you know its rude to stare." He points out, "And I thought you were going to the gym." He smirks devilishly.

"I-I-I uhh w-was, but I..." I stammered. 'Why are you stammering? You still care about him don't you!' The voice in my head commented. "Shut up!" I said.

"I wasn't speaking?" Loki furrows his eyebrows.

"I- Never mind. I'll be at the gym." Quickly leaving, though I could feel Loki's smirk. I left the room looking behind my shoulder, bumping into a tank top-wearing Captain America. He was staring into my eyes, not daring to move away from my gaze.  He forces a cough and hands me a water bottle.  I hesitantly grab the bottle and give a very confused look.

He chuckles softly before snapping out of a trance he seemed to be in. "I heard you were going to the gym. I thought I would accompany you there." Steve explains shyly.

"She already has an escort." A stern voice says behind me. I whip my head around and see Loki in sweatpants and a tank top. Showing his biceps. Loki walks beside me and grabs my forearm. I turn to my other side and Steve mimics Loki.

"No, its alright Loki," Steve tugs on my arm. "I can take it from here." He says commanding.

"I do believe you have someone else to tend to." Now it was Loki's turn to tug. "Perhaps a man with a metal arm?" He grits his teeth.

"Pretty sure Tony can handle himself." Steve tries to yank but fails.

"Oh my apologies, I meant the ex-HYDRA assassin in the gym." Loki yanks, failing as well.

For a minute they just kept pulling me back and forth. This was not how I exactly wanted to be sandwiched for my first time...

I use all my strength and pull my arms back. I then grab their hands and using my magic, making them hold hands. I put a small spell so their hands lock. They snap their head down and stare at their hand while I stifle a laugh.  "I can't decide whether to call you guys 'Double Frost' or 'Frostshield'." I cry out of laughter.

"What?!" "I beg your pardon!" They both say which makes me laugh even more.

"What? You guys obviously just wanted to hold hands with someone, so why not each other." I said with an annoying baby voice. Steve begs me to undo the spell while Loki tries to break it himself. I laugh even harder, tears start to fall. "Try all you want Loki," Steve turns his gaze to Loki, "Its blood magic...." I trail off, knowing I gave away the key.

Loki grabs a dagger from his leg, pricks his thumb and a droplet fall onto their hands. They pull away immediately. "You guys are related?" Steve asks, with a hint of relief.

"No, he only unlocked it because we, are both Jotun." I say looking at my watch. I spin my heel and lead them to the gym, where a very sweaty, shirtless Bucky was training. 

He grabs a towel and heads our way. Now I was surrounded by three guys. I look around me and all of them eye my hungrily. I know Bucky has to act it, but it looks too real.

Moments after silence, they start to argue about who is going to train me.  With all this fighting I get tired and cast an illusion. I leave letting a big breath out. Looking down at the 'watch' Strucker gave me, I make sure no one follows me and head to my shared room. I jolt to the bathroom and run the shower. Placing my watch on the counter and hitting the button, a hologram pops up.

"What do you want- oh it's you." Strucker says. I roll my eyes and chuckle. "What happened?"

"Well first of all, I was put inside a room with Loki-" Speak of the devil, Loki knocks on the door.

"Are you alright, darling." He asks

"Uhh yeah..." I quickly shut the device off, feeling a tiny zap after turning it off. Undress and get in the shower. "Just taking a shower." I say, stepping under the hot water. I can hear him laugh from all the way in here. I shrug it off and massage shampoo into my scalp.

Next thing I realize, another pair of hands start to touch my head. I swing around grabbing my loofa and point it at my intruder. It was Loki.

A very, very.

Naked

Loki Laufeyson.

"WHAT IN THE HEL ARE YOU DOING HERE." I yell trying to focus my gaze on something else and also trying to cover as much as I can.  He laughs softly while snatching the shampoo from my hands. 

"Well, I overheard Tony say you love to take up all the hot water. So, I thought would take the  opportunity and take one with you." He smiles cheeky. He backs me up so I am no longer under the water, instead my back is against the wall and he is soaking wet.  "Do you need help washing, darling?" He whispers as his face is now inches away from mine. 

"I-I uhh." I start to stutter again. He chuckles again and moves his lips to my ear, nibbling on it a little. I close my eyes trying to fight off my desire but my body is melting by his words.

"Just tell me and I shall give it to you, dear." He breaths as his lips lock onto to mine.

"L-LOKI!" I jolt up from my position and start to become aware of my surroundings. I find myself in the medical room with everybody looking confused. "Uhh....It was only a dream." I mutter to myself.