19:Surrender

I come back to reality in a pool of tears. I look at the woman before me and run to her, pulling her into a needed hug. She gladly returns the hug, shedding a few tears herself.

"Arete? You left me." I tell her.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." She claims. I hold her close. She pulls away, still in contact. "You have grown up to be a wonderful person Y/n," she says, pulling me back to a hug. "I couldn't raise you, I was not ready. I wasn't as strong as I am now. I hope you forgive me child."

"I forgive you, I'm just glad I have you back." I cry. I stop and back away from her. She seems hurt but understands. "We will talk about this. I just need to talk to someone." She grins and nods. She does even more hand gestures, conjuring up a portal. I look through and see Asgard. She motions me to go and I obey. Seconds I was with my aunt, the next I'm in the palace of Asgard.

I forgot how big of place this was. I wander the golden hallways, searching for my significant.

After a while I bump into a small girl, causing her to drop a tray of food. She stumbles and curses quietly.

"I'm so sorry miss." She says, not daring to look me in the eyes. I use my magic to fix whatever she dropped and her body relaxes. "Thank you." She claims.

"Will you help me please, I'll do something for you in return?" I hopefully ask. She nods, making eye contact with me. "Could you please tell me where Lok- the Allfather's chambers are . I am in desperate in need for him." She nods and tells me the directions. I thank her and ask her of what she desires.

"Do you think you could lend me some gold? My mother is ill and my father isn't exactly here. Never mind it's silly." I make her hold out her hand and a bag of gold coins appear. She gasps in happiness and hugs me. I return it and do something a little extra.

"Just in case someone tries to take in from you, I made it invisible to everyone except you and your family. Now run along." She skips in joy, while I make my way to Loki.

As I walk, I'm creating scenarios of how Loki will react. Of how we'll spend the rest of our lives together. Finally living in peace. I pace myself down the sparkling hallways, stopping at the huge doors of the king. I bring my hand to knock until a girl my age joins me.

"I didn't know he want two this time?" She asks cheerfully. I ask her two of what? "You are here cause you know that Loki still lives right? And that we are here to 'pleasure' him." She states. I keep my smile but my heart shatters. "I've been doing it for two months. He really is a god. Oh silly me, I'm Sigyn." She holds out her hand and I accept it.

"I'm uhh..." thinking of a name in case she mentions me," I'm Natasha?" Yeah, smooth
Y/n. The first name that comes to mind just had to be Black widow's. As we shake hands we hear a confirmation to come in.

"I was here to ask him of something so you enjoy yourself." I say walking away. Not giving her a chance to speak. I want to be mad at her but is innocent. She doesn't know who I am or who I was to Loki. Now remembering my past, I conjure a portal to who knows where.

I find my self in forest, snow spread across. I slide down a tree, hot tears running down my face.

'He never loved you. It was all a charade. A facade. It was all just a game to him. Like it always is.' My thought fill my mind and soon, I drift to sleep, cold not bothering me.

————————————————-

"Do it again" I hear faintly. I wake up to a shock running through my body. "Ahh, she's finally awake. Hello dear, I am Baron Wolfgang von Strucker." I try to scream for help but they were muffled by leather. "Tsk tsk, you try screaming again and we would have to electrocute you again. You wouldn't want that would you." I shake my head no aggressively as a tear falls down. "I want to help you, I know the person who did this or rather 'god'. I will help you increase your strength in order to take him down, but you will have to obey." He wipes my tears with his thumb, I'm in so much pain so I surrender to him.

"Now that's a good girl. Welcome dear, to HYDRA."

(A/n: Sorry it's short... just a heads up, Loki might not physically be in the next few chapters. I'm sorry please don't hurt me...*hiding under a rock now*)