25: Control

Loki had ask to speak with Y/n before being taken back to Asgard for destroying New York. They went behind a few trees and cameras. Loki didn't want anyone to see or hear the information he was going to give.

Loki backed her up into a wall and took her hands in his. He started to lean forward, as did she. Before laying a kiss, he whispered words that changed her life.

"I love you Y/n." And at that, he laid his lips onto hers. It was slow but filled with passion. It was as if they were the only people left alive. Even though only seconds had passed, it felt like decades. He pulled back as she wiped a tear off of Loki. He leaned into her touch.

They stared into each other's eyes before Loki walked away. Acting like nothing important happened.

-----------------------------------

{Y/n's POV}

Loki pulled me into a kiss making me gasp in shock. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He wrapped an arm around my waist while searching through my mouth with his tongue. I unintentionally moaned within the kiss. I felt Loki smirk as the sound escaped my mouth.

Chest heaving up and down, I pushed him off me. Both our eyes threatened tears. He gives a look saying 'please come back' but I wipe non-existent tears and regained myself once more.

"Y/n.." Loki tries.

"Don't." I command, holding a hand up. Without letting him speak, I walk passed him, aggressively bumping his shoulder. Just a inch away from makes my breaths shaky. I try to shrug off my feelings and walk to everyone sitting seriously in the living room. I take a seat in front of them as Loki too, takes a seat.

"Here you go printsessa" Bucky calls out as he hands my and everyone else, a plate of pancakes. At the corner of my eye, I see Loki's ears burning red. I mentally laugh out loud.

"Thank you my knyaz' (prince)." I chuckle lightly. Loki could understand any language and Natasha told everyone what I had said. While I thought Loki to be jealous, it seemed Steve also grew to be jealous. They both completely ignored me and stared at Bucky.

"Look." I started, bringing everybody's attention to me, "The only reason I'm willing to talk is because, I really don't want to clean blood out my carpet. So, hurry up with your questions."

"If you're the goddess of power, why wouldn't you use your magic to clean it all up?" Loki snapped. I was about to snap back but of course, I had to follow Strucker's orders.

"Well, I could if I had my magic." I lied. My magic was still in tacked but, didn't mean they had to know. Too bad I wasn't quick enough to hide the lie.

"I just saw you change your clothes with your magic. You can't lie to the God of Lies, sweetheart." Loki states, trying to get into my head. I grew silent knowing now I wasn't discreet enough. I look down and start to think. 'I can't screw this up.' I start to come up with a plan B. Bucky took my forearm, suggesting to just kill them right there, telling me in my head. I shake my head 'no'. If I gave up, who knows what Strucker could possibly do to me.

"Are you being forced to work for Strucker, Y/n?" Tony speaking up. My body tenses up and I stay quiet. Loki starts to chuckle softly. Steve furrows his eyebrows, wondering what's so funny.

Loki goes to open his mouth but someone beats him to it. "She's not being forced." Wanda states. Loki shock she answered for him. While I roll my eyes at the scene.

"She likes working for them." Loki finishes.

"Is this true?" Nat joins.

"Are you willingly helping him?" Tony inquires. I turn to Bucky and within a second, he nods and goes to the kitchen. I look back to my so called family and laugh.

"All I wanted was for us to be a family again, even if it was only for a few minutes. But good things never last, do they?" Everyone stands up and take their stance. Preparing themselves. Thor comes back holding Bucky in a chokehold. "You can have him." I scoffed, "This chat was...nice. Too bad I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I say as my magic creates a obsidian orb.

I was about to step forward and shoot them, but I was stuck in place. I furrow m eyebrows together and grit my teeth quietly. My magic slowly died down and a low voice had called out.

"Y/n, I can't allow you to do that. I promised your aunt you won't cause trouble. Now, here is what's going to happen." I try to scoff at the person but find myself unable to. "You will surrender to them. You will answer their questions truthfully and you will behave."

I try and try to move, to say anything, but I can't. My mouth is shut and I was no longer in control. My body moved forward and held my wrists to them. Steve suspiciously clips the cuffs on as I clench my jaw.

"Who are you?" Banner worries.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Doctor Steven Strange." He holds his hand out.