16: betrayed

Thor had just finished battling the dark elves and there had been a lot of damage done. I try to hold my giggles in as I see Jane's friend dip a boy and kiss. My smile slowly fades as I remember Loki.

"Are you alright Lady Y/n?" Thor asks, "We will be on our way soon."

His voice snaps me out of my trance and I respond with a light smile and nod. I say farewell to Jane and Thor picks me up, swings his hammer and off we go.

*Time skip*

We land on the balcony and instead of a warm welcome, I enter the tower to two men shouting. 

"Stark come on." Steve says, "She is safe with Thor and she won't find out." 

"BECAUSE OF YOU, MY DAUGHTER IS UP IN SAPCE WITH ASGARDIAN GODS!" Tony states, "And it was you who created the 'plan'.." 

My anger rises to the word, I step in and ask, "What 'plan' dad?"

His eyes shoot to me. He puts on the fakest smile ever and his anger suddenly vanishes. 

"Y/n, my girl, my daughter.. H-how was Asgard?" He stutters, "H-how much trouble did you cause?" He chuckles.

"Dad..." I trail off, "Dad, don't make me do it." 

 "Do what?" almost sounding like he's daring me to. I couldn't hold back, I searched his mind to find the 'plan'. I scoff in anger, jotun form threating to show. I then searched Steve's and find the same thing. I glance to Steve and walk towards him.

"Do you even love me?" I ask.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do, Y/n!" He claims.

"Lies. All lies. You being my 'boyfriend' is just some way of distracting me! So I have a few kisses with the God of Mischief and you come up with a plan. We did things Steve, not fully but still. I trusted you, shared my dark thoughts with you. And may I remind you, things I have never told anyone." I turn my gaze to Tony who seems a little disgusted, "And you! You allowed him to! To be my boyfriend, to steal kisses, to sleep in the same bed as me! Were you even mad about it, maybe GROSSED OUT!?" I shout.

"OF COURSE I WAS, Y/N" he shouts back, "It was weird but I realized that you'd be much happier with him then reindeer games." I can't believe the words I'm hearing. I'm 21!

"YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR ME ANTHONY!" I used his real name for in first time in forever. At that, my skin turns blue and frost spread a little at my feet, "I AM A 21 YEAR OLD INDEPENDENT WOMAN, WHO IS CAPABLE OF MAKING DECISIONS!" They take a step back from my actions. I shake my jotun off and rush to my room, with tears running down. I pack a duffel bag with essentials, grabbed my skateboard and rushed out to the elevator. Only to be stopped by Tony, Steve, and Thor in their suits. I try to ignore them and walk past them. Steve grabs my shoulder, Tony tells JARVIS to disable the elevator, while Thor is there for support.

"Where do you think you're going." Tony speaks up. I roll my eyes and scoff. 

"Out, Tony." I say through gritted teeth. He seems hurt that I'm starting to call him by his first name again, "And why should it matter? It's not like I'm going to reindeer games, he's dead." Thor winced at his name.

"Well I wish, but you're staying in." Tony answers.

"Why do you think I'm back, Tony. He died. He died a hero. So, I'm leaving." Looking around, I acknowledge all men are surrounding the exits except one, "You know what, fine."  Surprised by my agreement, they nod but keep their place next to the exits. "HEIMDALL" I shout while running my way to the window. 

"What? Y/N STOP!" Steve yells. I crash through the window and got picked up by a blinding light.

*Time skip*

I wake up in the same beautiful golden dome. Though this time it seems really, messy and my vision isn't as clear. I turn my body to a bald man in silver armor and is giving me a uncomfortable smile. I stand up, place my skateboard and quickly skate out to the village. The man's voice grows faint while I make it to the village. I pick my duffel bag and skateboard as I walk further to see a half built statue of Loki. As confused as I already was, I walked further to see Odin directing a play? Maybe a rehearsal? I place my belongings close to Odin and quietly capture his attention.

"Oh Y-Y/n, w-what are you doing here instead of Eart- Midgard." He was stuttering, Odin never stutters. 

"Thor wasn't able to be here so I thought I could be here." I answer still confused.

"Be here for what I may ask?" Odin replies. 

"To mourn Loki? You should know All-father, Heimdall should've told you? Where is he anyway?"

"So many questions as always pet- Lady Y/n." Odin stutters again before taking a sip of wine, I believe.

"Well mostly here for the dreamy Sir Fandrel too." At those words, he spits his drink back into his cup. I smirk knowing it was Loki. His acting skills weren't very convincing to me. I could smell his musky, minty smell from a mile away. "Could you tell me where he had skipped off to?" still holding my smirk. The lady next to him gave 'Odin' a weird look and asked if he was alright. 

"Yes, I am. I just need to take a quick nap.." hinting me to go to his bedroom.