21: Loki Laufeyson Of Asgard

(A/n: TW!!!!! If you are sensitive to pregnancy related things or, the idea of not being able to have children, this chapter involves such topic. I understand if some people can't have children and I want to apologize in advanced. If I offended anyone, I am terribly sorry. Please remember this is a fictional book.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

         [HYDRA base 1 day earlier]

   "You know what to do, little one?" Strucker's voice calls out. I nod my head yes in annoyance. "Try not to annoy them too much, you still need to gain their trust."

"I admit, it will be hard. Considering all they did to me." I respond. He chuckles evilly and pats my back. 

"It doesn't matter how long it takes," he tells me. "Just get the job done" we say in unison. "I know you can get it done, but this is just a precaution." He mentions as he attaches the machine to my head, ready to start. 

"I understand." I say calmly. Excruciating pain begins. I scream my lungs out as body feels pain and my memories vanish except my anger toward the Avengers.  

{Present day}

 I wake up in a jolt of sweat from the memory. I check the time, which seems to be [2:30am]. I sigh loudly while pinching the bridge of my nose. Since I couldn't sleep any more, I decided to train. Why not waste a good amount of energy. I go to my dresser and find that it had been switched to men clothing. I roll my eyes and conjure a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I strip of my night wear, leaving me in my black lingerie. I hear a few chuckles and turn around to the enigma. 

"I could get used to this." The raven-haired god comments, in a raspy morning voice. I would be lying if I said I wasn't blushing. I turn around and continue changing.

"There is something called privacy. Or is that too advanced for you?" I teased as I try to walk past him. 

"Am I not allowed in our room?" With Loki, it is rather hard to tell whether he's lying. He smirks, daring me.

"What do you mean our?" I ask. 

"Well your father, Tony, thought it would be better if you had a companion. During your stay here." He declares, maintaining his devilish smirk. I huff in irritation. He wants him to stay with me. After everything, its like Tony wants me to kill him. 

"No. Not in a million years will I ever sleep with you. Let alone sleep in the same room as you. When Jotunheim lights on fire." I state. They had given me my own floor, which I appreciated. Too bad I had to train in the same gym as them. While I was walking to the gym, Loki appeared in front of me. I could see the magic shimmer around him, so I literally walked through him. I bumped into the real Loki who was hiding behind the illusion. Smart. 

"I can arrange that if you want?" He says with bold smirk on his face. Loki was now wearing a pair of sweats but was shirtless. My face goes crimson red as I stare at him. He wasn't overly muscular, he had the perfect amount. "You know, I love how I can easily make you blush." Loki says courageously. I snap my fingers and I teleport to the gym. I take a deep breath in and let it out, as I pull the special pills Strucker gave me. I prepare to swallow my water as the pill lays in my mouth, ready for my body to absorb it. 

My chin is grabbed roughly, causing me to spit it out. Loki forces me to view him. Due to his fast reflexes he catches the pill and begins to examine it. I let a dramatic sigh, ignoring Loki, and beginning to start my training. I make my way to one of the punching bags Steve uses and worry rushes over me. 'What if they find out why I'm really here? Is Loki going to tell everyone? What will Strucker do to me if I fail? Will he send the Winter Soldier here? But he can't, it's not time.' I think. After sparring a few kicks and hits, a loud cough erupts the room. 

I slowly turn to face the Avengers who are tired but red with anger, I might add.  Everyone is in their battle uniforms and Loki is in his formal Asgardian armor. He walks to be in front of everyone and Tony joins him. Loki turns to Tony asking for confirmation. He returns his gaze to me, holding the drug that was once in my mouth. "What is this Y/n?" Tony asks.

"Even I don't know what this is." Banner adds, sounding a little exhausting. 

I roll my eyes and bite my lip angrily. 'That snitch!' I thought. Well, I couldn't possibly tell them that it helps wipe my mind, so I had to come up with something fast. I had the perfect idea but the thing is, it was true. I needed their trust and if I receive their pity as well, so be it. 

I soften my expression and take quick glances between Steve and Loki. "Do you really wish to know?" They all nod their head desperately. I smile mentally and start to 'tear' up. "Strucker tried his best to wipe my mind but my memories kept coming back. He eventually stopped but the machine was powerful. So, instead of my memories disappearing, the ability to bear children vanished. Well, if only I continue to take those pills." I announce. Real tears spilling.

"How long have you been taking the pills. Huh?" Loki asks angrily, voice rising.

"Brother calm-" Thor cut off by Loki.

"TELL ME!" He yells. "Did you not think of the people you could hurt with this information? Did you not once think t-that Tony could never be a grandfather? T-that I could never be a father!" He blurts out. "What in all nine realms, was the reason for you to do such?" 

"Brother you need to calm-" I interrupted Thor this time with a powerful yell.

"YOU! LOKI LAUFEYSON OF ASGARD, ARE THE REASON I TAKE THOSE PILLS." I answer.