23: Lost That

I teleport Bucky and I to the new HYDRA headquarters. Strucker is sitting beside a fireplace, reading a book. He raises his head from his book but does not dare look at us.

"Finally, I was wondering when you would be done. And you've come bearing gifts. I see." He says, finally changing his view to us, "I have to admit, that was a bit faster then I thought."

"Well, that's because they're so easy to fool." I laugh as I was about to take a seat. Bucky takes a good grip on my shoulder, to keep me from sitting. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he informs me that I have to train. "No, you said to get the tesseract and sceptre that's it." Buck grabs my arm and forces me to kneel in front of Strucker. Then he grabs my chin, demanding I look at Strucker. 

"If you do not obey, you would have to spend your time in the-" I cut him off. 

"NO!" I shout, earning a smirk from him. "No. I'll do whatever you want me to do." Lowering my voice as Bucky loosens his grip.

"Good girl. While you both train, I'll explain the plan. Planting it into your brain, if you will." I nodded and followed Buck.

-----------------------------------------------

{Loki's POV}

  I stare where Y/n was once at. 

 'Loki'

'Loki'

'Brother!'

"What do you want you big oaf!" I retort. His gazes grows soft, bleeding with pity.

"Brother, Fury let us out three hours ago. You've been staring into nothing for the past three hours." He states while emphasizing every word. I close my eyes as a tear falls down. I quickly wipe it before he sees and I storm out. Going to my 'room'. "Brother, where are you going. Are you alright? Was it something I said?" Thor trails behind. 

"Leave me alone." I state, locking the door just before dumping myself onto my bed. I sound-proof my room so no one may hear my sobs and sorrow. 

Y/n was the only thing that kept me sane. The only reason I haven't stabbed her poor excuse of a father. He was starting to grow on me though. Even though she's not here, she's still tormenting me, calming me, hurting me. I hate me. I hate  that I cheated on her. There is no excuse for what I've done. She is a princess, no, a goddess. A goddess with a heart made of gold. Of course, I, the God of Mischief and Lies, managed to lose that. Tears were now running down my cheeks.

All I wished was to have her in my arms and tell her my feelings. Tell her how gorgeous she is, how her voice is music to my ears. A beautiful melody stuck in my head. Words can not describe how impeccable she truly is. I want to hold her close and tell her how she managed to warm my frost giant heart. I want to ensure her that I will always be there for her. I want to be the one to remind her to eat, to make sure she stays hydrated. If there was one thing I could do for the rest of my life, it would to be lost in her beautiful e/c eyes. 

I've lost that now. There is nothing I could possibly do now.

-----------------------------------------------

A/n: Hey ya'll, sorry it was short. I'm trying to post regularly but I have school. And I may be writing another book.....