12: Promise

We step into a golden dome and I see a dark-skinned man in the center.

"Welcome Lady Y/n, Sir Steve." He booms.

"Uhh hey, Heimdall." I respond.

"You might want to cover your ears" Thor says covering his ears.

"what-" I was too late. I then hear my name, my name being screamed by Loki. The screams are high pitched and sound like a cry for help. Tears are threating to escape but I keep them locked.

"He has been screaming ever since he was to live his life in the dungeon." Thor says.

"So that's why you need Y/n?" Steve asks.

"Yes, my father told me to go and fetch you in order for Loki to stop."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I gave up on Loki too easily. He had been calling me for so long and I wasn't there for him.

"I want to see him. Now!" I order. No one argues with me and before we went to Loki, I was to meet Odin first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor, Steve, and I kneel before Odin. We stand up and I make eye contact with Odin.

"So, you are the Y/n, Loki speaks of. Or rather screams of." Odin announces.

"I had no idea Loki was doing such thing." I say. He nods his head gently and allows us to see Loki. I can't explain how fast I ran down to the dungeons.

Loki's cell was a mess. His furniture was smashed to bits, there were spots of dried blood, his hair was a complete mess. When his gaze caught mine, his cell was spotless. Like it was never dirty. He flashed a hopeful smile but it quickly faded as soon as Steve walked in.

"Brother, Lady Y/n is here, so will you please finish your screaming." Thor asks.

Loki looks Steve dead in the eyes. "No." He mumbled. I furrow my eyebrows and take a quick glance at Loki then Steve. You let out a loud sigh and pull Steve aside for a little bit of privacy.

"You need to leave Asgard Steve. Loki won't stop if you're here." I tell him.

"No, if I were to leave, you would have to come too." Steve states.

"Steve, I need you to trust me please, I need you to."

He pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. "Just, promise me you won't fall in love him". He then kissed me before leaving with Thor. I return to Loki who was flaunting a innocent smirk. I reflect his smile and ask him what's up.

"You know you didn't exactly promise that you won't fall in love." He claims. I chuckle at his remark and finally tell him what has happened in the last three months. "Loki, Steve is my boyfriend so I think its kind of automatic."

"Boy- When?" he asked

"Oh, uhhh.. It kinda happened when you left." I respond. His eyes were getting teary but the tears never left. He looked down and back to me again.

"Did you already forget us?" He asked

I sighed very loud, "Loki, there was never an us."

"Do you not remember the moments we spent, the ups and downs. Our soft, passionate kisses. Did you forget that.... That I love you." His voice was breaking into sobs. He came to a stop and finally spoke up, "y/n, I think it's time for you to leave."

"Loki don't-" my words were his trigger.

"LEAVE!" He banged on the cell wall and screamed. I took a step back and oh how I regret doing that.

"Oh, are you afraid. Afraid I might hurt that elegant neck of yours. Afraid I might squeeze the life out of it. If you stay here, I just might." He threatened. I didn't hesitate, I ran out tears falling down.
A voice followed. I am a monster y/n. Of course you would never love a monster.