6:Heartbreak

I have made my decision. My face filled with disappointment knowing what I'm about to do.
"I'm s-sorry..... Loki" i say as I try to hold in tears. "They're my family and I love them"

Loki's sadness turned to anger.
"I was only a mission for you was I?" He said.
"What loki, you were never a mission. It's just a-"
"A MISTAKE" he shouted as he cut me off.
"And it was a mistake to ever let myself care for you! If I see you in my way tomorrow, I will kill you."
He disappeared in a puff of green smoke. Steve took me back to my apartment.

I walk in and see Tony, when I try to get a little close, he backs up a tiny bit. He chuckles. "Y/n! I'm joking. I'm so sorry for yelling at you, I love you" he says as he hugs me. He pulls away from the hug. "So y/n, what was that, how did you do that."
I hoped that this conversation would never come up. But I knew, it was time to tell the truth.

"Dad, you might need to sit down for this one" he sits down, as well as everyone else and I continue.
"I am part frost giant, part asgardian. I have telepathic power, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just didn't want you to think I'm a monster..."
"I would never think you're a monster, you're too nice" he jokes, " I love you no matter what"
"I love you too dad" I pull him into a hug. Moments like this are the reason I'm still alive.