4:Trouble

I wake up from a warm embrace. Loki's arm was wrapped around my waist. I slowly turn my body to him, his arm still on mine. It might seem weird but watching Loki sleep, calmed me. He smiles as he dreams, he just look so peaceful. As his eyes flicker open, I quickly shut mine but not fast enough. He chuckles lightly and brings me closer to him.
"Were you watching me sleep?" Loki says.
"Sorry, you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." I add
He gives me a gentle kiss on my head and locks his eyes to mine once more.

Too bad moments like these don't last long. A loud thump enters the apartment. I groaned while sliding off the bed.
"Wait here" I say to Loki.
"There is no place I'd rather be" loki states.
I run to the door and check the peep hole. Finding out that every avenger was standing outside my door. I run quickly back to my room.
"THE AVENGERS ARE HERE, QUICK CHANGE INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON OR SOMETHING AND HIDE YOUR ARMOUR" I yell but not loud enough for the avengers to hear. Loki laughs in response and nods his head.

I run back to the front door, not giving my outfit a thought. I open the door just a little and tony storms in as well as everyone else.
"WHERE IS HE" tony yells.
"I'm fine thank you for asking" I say with annoyance. Tony turns and hugs me.
We all sit in the living room and when I mean we I mean, I sit on the couch while everyone stands in front of me. Tony looks angry at me, while everyone grins at me. I start to understand why they are grinning. I'm in Loki's button down shirt, well at least they don't know it's Loki's. "Where is Loki?" Tony asks with anger in his eyes.
"How would I know, I escaped" I lie
" I escaped from his grasp and came here"
Everything was going to well until loki came out, it wasn't technically Loki though. It was a tall man with brown curly hair and hazelnut eyes. Though Loki's accent was still there. Bad thing is he came out in sweats without a shirt.

Tony looks at him, then back at me. I instantly walk up to Loki, trying to push him back into my room. I had no luck because Tony called me out.
"Who's this" he asks. I turn around, humiliated, and try to think of a name.
"Luke! His name is Luke." I lie. Really that's best you could think of. I thought. Loki chuckles a little. I give him a stare that shuts him up.
"You got a last name Luke?" Tony asks.
Loki's mouth starts to open but I speak up first.
"Dad, enough questions, Luke has something to attend to, so can he leave???"
"I do?" Loki adds. I shake my head as I push him out the front door.
"Wait for me on the roof." I tell him in my mind. He nods and plants a kiss on my cheek.

I closed the door, uncontrollably blushing, also forgetting I was not alone. I immediately stop blushing and stare at everyone.