17: Odin?

A/n: The will be some mature things here so..... don't say I didn't warn you.
———————————————————

            *Third person*

"Your majesty, are you sure you fare well?" The maiden next to him asked.

"Can you not see I'm talking to someone?" Loki asked? She looked at where he was looking at and shook her head.

"There is no one there, my king." She replied. He looked back at Y/n and his eyes grew wide. He chuckles to himself and rises.

"Like I said, I need to rest." He claims. He motions Y/n to follow him and she politely complied. He may have been in the body of a old man, but he sure was quick.

*Time skip*

After they arrived at his chambers, his ruse fell and his normal attire returned. His beautiful hair slicked back, his bright blue orbs shown, and his figure presented. A smirk had fell on his face, as well as moving towards her. She was indeed charmed by him but she needed to be mad at him. Mad that he lied, mad that he 'died'. He glided across the room, now inches away. She made up her mind and held up her hand. As confused as he was, he continued making his way.

"No." She told him firmly. Smirk still on is face, he continued. She used her powers to make him stop but it didn't work. She stared fearful at her hands and looked up to Loki. Lips center meters away. He leans in but passes through her body.

"You're not really here kitten." Loki answers, "That's why your vision is blurry." He says, turning to make his way to a room. She stands stunned and speechless. She remembers why she is there and puts her mind to that task.

"I thought you were dead." Anger rising, "I came here to mourn you Loki."

"Really? I thought you were here for Fandrel." He grins, trying to bring up her joke, "Besides, you're not really here anyways. You may think you're here, but your mind is the one that traveled." He claims as he brings a vile to her mouth. She jerks away. "Tsk tsk tsk, this is so you will be here physically, for a few minutes. Would you like normal people?"

Still angry at the god before her, she snatches the vile and gulps it down.

[Y/n's POV]

I feel a weird sensation and and drop to my knees. Feeling the pain in my knees, probably bruising by now. I take a deep breath and stand up. Loki runs to me offering a hand and I take it. Despite my anger for him, he was being a gentlemen. He pulls me up and his lips meet mine. I can feel his smile against my lips.

"I'm so sorry I lied to you. I just I needed to keep you safe." He says in between kisses. He grabs my hips, hinting me to jump and I take it. His hands grip on my thighs as he carries me to the bed and softly placed me down. The kisses soon were placed all over my body. Leaving no body part untouched. "You're amazing, truly beautiful Y/n." He claims as he crashes his lips to mine again. His hand finds it way my skirt and he palms my clothed core. "Practically soaking dear.." His hand slips under the waist band and his finger slip in my heating entrance. "So tight, so tight for me."

"O-only f-for you." I managed to get out. His fingers were moving so well and fast. My knot was building up but not yet. I could feel the pleasure disappearing and reappearing. The potion he gave me was wearing off.

"No.. Not yet, love. I need you to cum before you leave. I need to feel you clenching around my fingers. I want to see you come undone by my touch."

Just before I reach my high, I shoot up, dripping with sweat. Panting heavily. I look around and I'm no longer in Asgard, I'm in a lab at the tower. I see cords connected to me and I rip them off. At this point Tony and Steve rush in. Steve gives me a quick kiss but I push him off. He looks confused as well as Tony.

"Kid you need to relax. Look, you've been in coma for two months." Tony breaks the awkwardness. My eyes grow wide at the information. "When Thor came back, you fainted and started mumbling while unconscious." I sat there fazed. I look up to them and rush out the lab. I make it to my room and all my clothes are there, all untouched. Suitcase in the same place as all ways.

I break down and cry.
"JARVIS, please I beg you. Don't let anyone in. Even Tony." The computer complies and I curl in the middle of the bed. I think about what just happened and slowly drift to sleep.