9:Love?

We won. We finally got to relax but there was one last thing we had to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in Central Park to send Loki and Thor back to Asgard. I step out the car never breaking my eye contact with Loki. He had a muzzle on his face but that could never stop him.

Y/N please, can we talk for a brief moment, He told me in my mind. I paused for a second but grabbed Loki.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled, "Don't worry, I just want to talk to him" I assured them.

I took him behind a tree and made sure there wasn't any cameras.

I crossed my arms and stared at him. "So? What do you want?"

"I love you" he said before kissing me instantly. It was warm, passionate and romantic. We pulled away and I could feel tears coming down Loki's face. I wipe them off and he walks off like nothing happened. I followed him still fazed.

"Everything ok kid" Tony asks.

"Yeah, just a little surprised of what he said to me." I said

"What did he say" he sought answers.

I snap out of my trance. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out" I say with a smirk.

Thor and Loki take a grip against the container holding the Tesseract, and in the blink of an eye. They were gone.