24: Printsessa

{Y/n's POV}

My eyes widen at the information. 

"YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK?!" I scream. Bucky unfazed and Strucker a little taken back, glance at me then back to each other. They share a few laughs and whispers before looking back to me.

"Well, you're not exactly going to show up on their doorstep." Baron stated. "We've already set up the trap, you just need to be there when they trigger it."

I scoff dramatically before laughing at myself. "Don't know if you heard but, Captain spangles made it pretty clear that he will kill me if he has to." I stated. "If I die, how is your plan going to work? Huh?" I say. 

"Well that's why we have such good actors before us. Now go." He tells me and Bucky and I.

-------------------------------------

{Loki's POV}

Wallowing in pity for hours, which turned into days.  I never saw an end. No happiness would conquer my sorrow.

"BROTHER, I COME BEARING GREAT NEWS!" Thor booms.

"Thor, unless you want your 29th stab wound, I suggest leaving me alone." I mumble in my pillow. Thor came into my room every morning, every day, every second. I surprise myself, thinking I would have stabbed him more. 

"But brother, man of metal has found Lady Y/n." I shove Thor to the closes wall, gripping his neck. I stare at him with anger but quickly calm down. I give him a apologetic look and make my way to the bathroom. 

"I'll be right out." Thor nods before leaving me alone. 

I thought we would be flying the qunjet as per usual, but it seems Y/n's location was closer than we thought. It was a small apartment building near the tower. It was slightly damaged, graffiti on the sides. There were a few humans around conjuring some kind of smoke from their mouths.  We head for apartment 4B. I teleport there and kick down the door.  The rest make it in time and we all step inside quietly. 

 The air smelled of fluffy cakes? We walk in further to see the man with the metal arm again, cooking. Who seems to be wearing black jeans and only that. He turns around to face us for a second before placing a bowl down.

"Bucky?" Captain asks.

"You're not supposed to be here." He responds, no longer with accent. He grabs a kitchen knife and I scoff at the gesture. 'What could she possibly see in him?' I think. I shake my head, making the thought fly out. He starts to take steps towards us until a voice fills the room, a voice I recognize quite well. 

"Bucky, are the pancakes almost done...." She trails beginning to realize the situation.  I lock eyes with her, wanting to pull her into my arms while whispering sweet nothings into her ear. I notice that she is wearing a long white shirt.  Starting to glance in between her and the man in the kitchen angrily. 'How dare he touch her!' I think, making my way to the other super solider. 

"How DARE you touch her. I will tear you limb from limb." Grabbing the man by his arm, tightening my grip. 

"Loki.." she says softly, making my grip loosen a little, "Loki let go of him now." She expresses by teleporting and ripping my hand off him. I step back from them both with burning jealously. 

-----------------------------

{Y/n's POV}

  Looking into the eyes of the raven haired god sent me into a trance. One I didn't want to leave. But I had to follow Strucker's orders. I snap out and turn to Buck, touching his face gently. 

"Are you alright?" I ask. He nods and I can practically  feel daggers boring into my skull. I suppress a smile and turn around carefully. Loki's face soften, begging for an explanation. "I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." 

"Not until you explain what the hell is going on, Y/n." Steve says in his almighty hero pose, hands on hips. I step forward about to speak but someone  beats me to it. 

"Printsessa(Princess)" Bucky calls in Russian, signaling me not to engage. Loki scoffs at the name. I grit my teeth glancing at the team before me. I huff in irritation and then take a long dramatic sigh. 

"Let Bucky finish up here and let me change. Take a seat in the living room. Make yourselves at home." Clenching my jaw. They all nod their head suspiciously and proceed to take seats. 

I quickly change by the snap of my fingers. Leaving the bedroom, I bump into the mischief god. He grabs my arm as I try to walk past him. I send him a death glare and he obliges, letting go of his grasp. 

"Are you with him?" He calls out, desperation dripping from his voice. It takes all of me not to punch his face. 

"Why would you care?" I snap back. 

"I always have." He answers. This very sentence had caught me off guard. My lips parted, my breath hitched, my cheeks beginning to become rosy. 

"So, what if I am with him?" Collecting myself once more, "You're probably enjoying life with Sigyn. Or better yet, Wanda!" I add while turning to face the god. "I just was never good enough for you, huh. But you should remember, I wasn't the one who erased their memories." I retort before leaving to go to the living room. I gather my feelings and shove them in a tiny box in my head, taping them shut. I put in a straight face but as I was about to enter, Loki teleports in front of me, smashing his lips to mine.