Chapter 35

The whistle of the train blows loudly and I wake up. I swing my legs over the seat and see Draco reaching up to get our trunks. We exit the train and look around for Narcissa. All I see is Fred and George running toward me.

"Nyx!" They both say hugging me. I smile knowing that the last time I saw them was too long ago.

"We haven't seen you in ages!" George says. They both pull away.

"So, will you be staying at the Burrow this Christmas?" Fred asks.

"Oh, umm..." I drift off.

"Oh come on Nyx, we've so much to tell you." George tells me.

"We miss you a lot." Fred adds.

"I don't know, it's just..."

"Come on." George pressures. They both look at me with their cute faces hoping that I'll come. How can I say no to these two?

"Oh alright." I smirk at them and they high five each other. "Just let me tell Draco, I'll be right back." I tell them turning to see Draco. I walk over to him. I opened my mouth to speak.

"I'm guessing your going with them?" He interrupts.

"Yeah." I whisper. He stares into my eyes as I do the same.

"Alright, just owl me whenever you can." He paused. "I'll miss you." He adds. I hug him tightly.

"It'll only be a couple of weeks." I say. I pull away and caress my hand on his cheek. He breaks eye contact.

"Alright, go on, they're probably waiting for you." He says kissing my cheek. I smile at him and say bye. I guess I'm off to the Burrow.

I sat on the couch of the Burrow living room with Remus and Harry. Harry just got done explaining that he had heard Draco and Snape talking about certain things.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission." Remus says not believing him.

"I know it sounds mad."

"Has it come to mind that Snape was offering Draco help to find out what he was up to?" Remus suggested.

"That's not what it sounded like." Harry said.

"Harry's right Remus, I mean to make an Unbreakable Vow-" Tonk's chimed in.

"It comes down to weather or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment, he trusts Snape, therefore we should trust him." Remus added.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes, he said so himself."

"You are blinded by hatred." Remus's voice rose.

"No I'm not-"

"Yes you are. People are disappearing Harry everyday. We can only place our trust in a handful of people if we start doubting ourselves we're doomed." Remus says leaning back in his chair.

"Plus, Harry, don't you think out of all of people, I would know if Draco was chosen for a mission. He's my best friend and would tell me about anything." I said trying to clear his name.

"Yeah, but the things he said about you. Don't you think he wouldn't have told you just to protect you?" Harry questioned.

"No, Anyxus is right. She, out of all people would know." Remus added.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"This is something that should be discussed between the two of you, when of course, Anyxus is ready to tell you." Remus said.

"Not just yet, Remus. I think I'll wait a little longer." I say. I let out a breath and head for the kitchen where Fred and George were. I sat down next to them.