Chapter 6

I woke up and walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts. I wanted to ask a few questions about the Boggart to Professor Lupin, but he wasn't there. I took the only seat left which was next the Malfoy's desk. Snape stomped in closing all the windows and pulling down a screen.

"Turn to page 394." We all kept quiet and turned to that page. He then walked to the back of the classroom to get the projector working. He flicked his wand at Ron's book making him jump.

"Werewolves?" Ron asked.

"But sir, we've just begun learning about Redcaps and Hinkypunks, we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks." Hermione stated.

"Quiet." Snape aimed at her. He slowly walked back up the front of the class room where images of werewolves were shown on the screen. "Now, which one of you can tell me the difference from an anemegis and a werewolf?"

Hermione and I clearly raised our hands. "No one?" Snape asked. "How disappointing."

"Please, sir, an anemegis is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is, he'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path, furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of his own kind."

"Oowwoo!" Draco shouted looking over at me.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy." Snape glared at him.

"Professor, doesn't that go for everyone though?" Draco asked smirking.

"Exactly what do you mean Mr. Malfoy?"

"Doesn't everyone go for their own kind; doesn't it mean that Anyxus here would go for me?" He smiled and winked at me. Everybody 'ooohed' and 'ohhhed' at us.

"We are not talking about humans Mr. Malfoy, so I suggest you pay attention and leave your perverted mind out of class discussions." Snape snapped.

I chuckled along with a few others. Malfoy looked over at me and clenched his jaw.

It wasn't easy having everybody testing you to see if you really weren't afraid of anything. What was I afraid of? I thought and thought about it 24/7, but by the end of the year, I still didn't have an answer. I looked around in the compartments for my friends dragging my trunk with me. I looked into a compartment finally meeting the eyes of Seamus, Dean, and Neville. I smiled as I opened the door. I put my trunk up on the racks above us and took a seat giving out a big huff. I leaned my head back attempting to fall asleep. I remember the boys telling me about what happened to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Of course, they had gone on another adventure. They had found Sirius Black, who turned out to be a good man and Harry's godfather, Lupin was a werewolf and Ron's rat was Peter Petigrew. I just can't wait to see what fourth year will bring us.

I stepped off the train and onto the platform with my friends in front of me.

"Do you really have to go back to Malfoy Manor?" Hermione asked.

"I'm afraid so." I gave a weak smile.

"I think you'll find that you don't have to go to the Malfoy's." Fred and George came up behind me.

"Oh really?" I looked at him.

"Yes really." George said.

"And how is that?"

"Well, you could come stay at the burrow, that is if it's all right with mum." I eyed him. "Mum, is it alright if Nyx stays with us this summer?"

"Of course dear, she's welcome whenever she'd like!"

Fred and George turned back to me. "Well you heard her." Fred insisted.

"Yeah, get your stuff you're comin with us!" George exclaimed. I couldn't help but to Hermione and laugh.

"What a bunch of dorks!" I added.

"You can say that again!" Hermione and I laughed more.

We all said our goodbyes to Harry and Hermione. I had forgotten to tell the Malfoy's that I wouldn't be staying with them, so they were probably waiting for me for a while, oops. They had a spare bedroom which I stayed in. All summer we practiced on our brooms and the twins were secretly experimenting with what they called Weasley Wizard Wheezes. It was brilliant! At the end of summer was the Quidditch World Cup. We had invited Harry and Hermione to come. Hermione shared a room with me and Harry shared a room with Ron. We all got up early for the cup. We had to walk quite a ways to a portkey to get to the cup. On the way we met up with Cedric Diggory and his father. He was a really sweet and cute Hufflepuff boy. We have been friends since I first started at Hogwarts. Hermione, and Ginny both thought he was quite handsome. Our tent was amazing and cozy. The twins as always were being quite annoying, but they can't help it.

"All right everyone get settled and then we'll head to the Stadium." Mr. Weasley announced. We all got settled where we were going to sleep, girls to one side, and boys to the other.

It was finally time to head to the Stadium; it was the biggest Arena I have ever seen. We made our way up to the very top. They may be cheap seats, but they were good for watching the game. I walked through the crowd to try to get to the stairs, following my friends when someone bumped me rather hard.

"Hey, watch where the hell you're going!" I shouted turning around only to see Draco Malfoy.

"Nice to see you too, Nyx, now I can see who you ran off with this summer. I still don't understand why you hang out with these 'muggle lovers'". He choked out. I turned away from him and started up the stairs, still having a long way to go.

"Anyway, Father and I are in the Ministers box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." He bragged loudly so the whole lot of us could hear.

"Don't boast Draco." Mr. Malfoy nudged him in the stomach. They both looked up at our group. "There's no need with these people."

We all stared at them in hatred turning around and up the stairs. Mr. Malfoy caught Harry's jacket with his walking stick.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you? While you can." Mr. Malfoy let go of Harry's jacket and we continued our way up the stairs.

Finally after what felt like miles, we took our seats on the very top just in time for the game to start. We all wore the most ridiculous things not really deciding which team to support. The Irish started out with a cute little River dancer firework and then the Bulgarians took over the stadium. There he was, Viktor Krum. He was quite handsome and very good at Quidditch. The game was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! We headed back down the stairs when once again I bumped into Draco.