Chapter 45

I hear look around and see beds and blankets of all sort lying around. I also hear voices coming around the corner. I walk towards them and immediately see a group of people standing together. They all quiet down and turn their heads to me.

"Anyxus?" Seamus furrows is eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" One of the boys asks in disgust.

"Yeah, she's a death eater!" Another shouts.

"No, she's okay." I hear Harry's voice say.

"What do you mean? She betrayed us." Zacharias Smith speaks up. I step up and allow myself to speak.

"I never betrayed anyone. I've been working with the Order since I was 15. I've been a double agent this whole time. I was born a death eater, so I literally had not choice as to what side I would grow up being on, but I will always choose this side in the end. It doesn't matter if I'm a Slytherin nor if I have this stupid mark on my arm. That goes for Draco too. I know he's been a pain in all of your arses, but in reality, he's good. I know what you're all thinking, 'He's a death eater and he got Dumbledore killed.' Has it ever occurred to you that he was threatened? What would you have done in his situation if the only people you have and love most were to be killed if you didn't do what the Dark Lord asked?" The room stayed quiet. "That's what I thought, so if you see him in the battle which I'm assuming is going to be soon, cut him and myself some slack by not killing him. He really is a good person and if he had a choice, I guarantee he would choose this side." I conclude.

"We're glad to have both of you." Harry says. I looked over to Seamus and Dean who were staring at me.

"You look like shit." I laughed trying to keep my tears away. They laughed too and came over to hug me.

"We're glad you're okay." Dean smiled and squeezed my hand.

"I'm glad too." I smiled back.

"Are you engaged?" Dean looked at the ring on my finger as he held my hand. Everyone's attention turned towards me. I knew it was Draco who had put it on me and I knew what he was going to ask, so I knew my answer.

"Yes." I simply stated, looking over at Hermione.

"To who?" Seamus asked. I blinked a couple of times and looked at Seamus.

"Draco Malfoy." I said confidently. Dean let go of my hand.

"You can't be serious, he actually got down on one knee and asked?" Neville questioned.

"Not exactly. It's a long story. I kind of woke up with it on."

"So how do you know it was him?" Dean spoke up.

"Well, I've been living at Malfoy Manor and I can't seem to think of anyone else who would have put it on, plus I love him, so..." I said awkwardly.

"Right, what's the plan Harry?" Neville asked him. Harry looked around hesitantly.

"Okay, there's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. It may help us defeat You-Know-Who." Harry said.

"Alright, what is it?" Neville asked again.

"We don't know."

"Where is it?" Neville once again asked.

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on." Harry apologized.

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus said.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Um, it'll be small, easily concealed, anyone any ideas?" Harry hoped for an answer. There was silence.