Chapter 21

I proceeded to the Burrow with everyone else. I really needed to steer clear from the Malfoy's for the time being. I just couldn't put up with their shit.

The Burrow was nice for a while, but eventually we moved into 12 Grimmauld Place, this is where Sirius lived. This is where the Black's lived, their whole family tree. Grimmauld Place was just like the Burrow except we couldn't fly brooms or anything like that. Harry had been trying to contact us all through letters. He wanted us to explain why we hadn't been writing as much, but of course we couldn't, on Dumbledore's orders. The whole summer I've been having nightmares about Cedric. A memory of us as friends would play through my mind, but the next second of it was his being murdered. I would also have flashbacks to the night Harry brought him back from the maze/graveyard. I couldn't help it. I never took off the locket that Cedric gave me. Even if I was having nightmares, it would comfort me in a way.

Tonight, some of the Order was going to go retrieve Harry from the Dursley's. Ron, Hermione, and I waited up in Ron and what would soon be Harry's room. We waited for at least an hour before the door to the bedroom slowly creaked open. Hermione burst forward engulfing Harry in a hug.

"Harry! Are you alright?" she asked. He nodded.

"We heard them talking about the dementor attack." She added.

"You must tell us everything." I came into view.

"Nyx." He smiled and we hugged.

"Let him breathe guys." Ron butted in.

"The hearing at the Ministry, it's just outrageous. I've looked it up they simply can't expel you." Hermione looked at Harry.

"It's completely unfair!" I protested. Harry walked around the one of the beds.

"Yeah, there's a lot of that going around at the moment." He paused. "So, what is this place?" he drifted off.

"It's head quarters." Ron mumbled.

"The Order of the Phoenix." I said.

"It's a secret Society. Dumbledore formed it back when they first fought you-know-who." Hermione finished for me.

"You couldn't have put this in a letter I suppose?" Harry questioned. "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." He was getting angrier.

"We wanted to write, mate, we really did, only-"

"Only what?" Harry interrupted.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." I summed it up. Harry paused blinking a few times.

"Dumbledore said that?" We looked intently at him. "Why would he keep me in the dark, I could help. After all I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." Just then Fred and George popped in behind Harry. They were seventeen now, so they were allowed to do magic outside Hogwarts.

"Well, if you lot are done with shouting, do you want to hear something a little more interesting?" Fred asked mysteriously.

"Oh, what have you guys done now?" I addressed them.

"Don't worry, we've got extendable ears. Come and join us, if you must." George ushered.

We followed them out into the hall and to the edge of the stairs to look down on the closed door where the meeting was being held. George quietly retracted the ear further down trying to get the muffled voices into the clear. We finally heard some clear voices; one of them was Snape's.

"Snape's in the Order?" Harry asked.

"Git." Ron retorted. Just then Crookshanks, Hermione's cat, came pawing at the ear. We were all yell whispering Crookshanks to stop, but finally pawed it down completely. We all sighed.