Chapter 14

"Hey Thyme, slow down." He said grabbing my wrist lightly.

"Blaise, please move." I groaned. I tried to push past him but his grip only tightened.

"No hold on, before you leave give us a kiss would you?" He asked leaning in. I only leaned back.

"No way, just get out of my way." I finally broke free of his grip and pushed past him, but that didn't work because then he grabbed my arm and spun around closer to him. This time his hand reached my waist and I couldn't get away, no matter how hard I tried.

"Blaise, let go!" I screamed. Every time I would try and get away he would only bring me closer and tighten his grip. He crashed his lips onto mine. I turned my cheek and he then reached around my waist to my butt. He continued, as I struggled in his arms.

"Zabini!" someone yelled from a distance. We both glanced over, his grip still tight on my waist.

"Leave us be Draco, we were just getting to the fun part." He smirked.

"Let her go Blaise, that's what she wants." He commanded calmly.

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" He chuckled when Draco didn't answer and then turned back to me. Blaise then brought his had up to my breast, only to be knocked down by a furious Malfoy, and that's when it started, the fighting. The few people that were left in the Great Hall gathered around in a circle and watched them at it. I screamed at them trying to make them stop. Draco punched Blaise in the face only to be spun around on the cold floor to be punched in the gut multiple times. Draco's nose and lip were bleeding and Blaise was going to have a small black eye later. I finally decided that I should get in there and stop this mess. I yanked at Blaise's shoulder and he swung back his arm and hit me in the face. I held the side of my face as everyone gasped. I looked at the two of them who weren't fighting anymore then turned on my heel. I was sick of this, I just needed to forget about both of them, but that's kind of hard when you go to the same school and you share the same house.

I sped walked up the stairs and into the corridors. I heard fast footsteps behind me. I didn't turn to see who it was.

"Nyx!" I heard him yell. It was all too familiar. I didn't stop walking, I needed to get away.

"Nyx, wait." He grabbed my wrist softly.

"What do you want Draco?" I yelled.

"I just wanted to say sorry for starting that whole mess, it was all my fault you got hit."

"Well there's nothing you can do about it now." I folded my arms over my chest. We stood in silence.

"You're nose is bleeding." I broke the silence. He dabbed his nose with his hand.

"It's not that bad." He shrugged.

"Why did you do it?" I stared at him intensely. I needed an answer. I was practically raped.

"Becau-." He was interrupted as George and the others ran down the stairs. I guess they hadn't made it up to their dorm because they were still in their Yule Ball outfits. George rushed over to me.

"Nyx, are you all right? I heard a bunch of Gryffindors shouting that there was a fight in the Great Hall. Oh, god look at your cheek, who did this, was it him?" he pointed at Draco.

"George, calm down, I'm fine, and no it wasn't him, it was Blaise, but he got what he deserved." I looked over at Draco and and smiled lightly.

"Well that's a relief, I'm just glad that you're alright." He then hugged me tightly. I could feel Draco's gaze burning a hole through George's back. I gently broke the hug.

"Well, we ought to get to bed, we still have classes tomorrow." I sighed.

"Yeah, alright. See you tomorrow Nyx." He walked away. I then attempted to walk, but Draco decided to speak up.

"I'll walk with you, if that's all right that is?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, sure."

We then walked back to the dungeons and into the Common Room. I was about to head up to my dorm, but turned around the say something.

"Draco." I said.

"Hmm?" He looked tired.

"Thanks, for defending me." I whispered.

"It was nothing really, Blaise deserved to get his ass kicked." I lightly smiled at this.

"Well, goodnight Draco."

"Goodnight." And with that I headed back up to my dorm getting ready for bed and began falling asleep. I thought to myself. What if Draco hadn't been there? What would Blaise have done? For once, I was thankful for Draco Malfoy's existence.