Chapter 30

Once I was done in the shower, I threw on some jeans and T-shirt. I walked down the stairs and into to dining room. There sat Narcissa and Draco. Once Draco saw me he stood up and greeted me.

I took my seat across next to Draco who was sitting at the Head of the table, his mother at the other end. We ate silently until Narcissa decided to speak up.

"We will be leaving early tomorrow, so I suggest you two get some rest and be ready by 7:30." She said setting down her fork. She snapped her fingers and a house-elf came to get our dishes.

"We will be staying after, if you don't mind, I still have a bit of shopping to do." She adds.

"Not at all." I smile. "Well I think I ought to go to bed now." I sat up from my chair and opened the door.

I walked upstairs to my room and got dressed in my pajamas. It was a lot less tense here without Lucius. I pulled the covers up and over my shoulders and drifted off to sleep, dreading tomorrow.

I woke up to the sound of crying. I knew it had to be Draco. It was still very late at night, maybe early in the morning, who knows? I crept up to his door and opened it slowly to see him sitting on the edge of his bed. I sat down next to him.

"Draco? Are you alright?" I whispered. He just turned to me and hugged me tightly.

"I don't want to go through with this." He cried. I hugged him and rubbed his back as he nuzzled his face in my shoulder. I let him cry for a minute. When he finally settled down a little, I broke the hug and took his arms.

"Draco, look at me." I said. He looked up at me with red tear filled eyes. "Everything's going to be fine, alright. We'll both get through this and everything will be fine. I promise."

He sniffed. "Can you stay with me?" he asked. I looked at him unsure.

"Okay." I whispered back. We both got under the covers and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The sun shone through the windows of Draco's room. I turned to see him squinting his eyes.

"Morning." He managed to say.

"Morning." I chuckled. The next second, somebody opened the door.

"Draco, oh-" she spotted me. "I didn't realize, I was just making sure you were awake." She stuttered.

"Mum relax, nothing happened." He stated.

"Good Morning." I smiled at her.

"Alright, well, just be ready in 30 minutes." She said and quickly closed the door.

"God that woman." He shook his head. "Always jumping to conclusions."

I got dressed in some black ripped jeans, a plain black v-neck and a long black coat that almost looked like a dress that also had a hood. I wore my knee high laced boots and headed out the door. Narcissa apparated us to Diagon Alley. I looked around at how everything had changed. The only brightly colored shop was Weasley Wizard Wheezes. Well, I know where I'm going after I'm finished in Knockturn Alley.

We walked over to the entrance alley to Knockturn. Draco took my hand and pulled me along. We went straight through the small corners and turns and finally made it to Borgin and Burkes.

Narcissa opened the door and a faint ring went off. Draco hesitated going in, but I gave him a little nudge and he instantly gave in.

Narcissa talked with the owner and a couple more people came in, one of them being Fenrir Greyback, the werewolf. He was simply disgusting. There it was the Vanishing cabinet. Draco was given a mission to mend it, so that when the time comes, death eaters can get into Hogwarts through its sister in the Room of Requirement. Draco examined it. Bellatrix then walked up to us.