Tattoos

Even with the blood. Jade would kill her. No mercy nor doubt. She'd do it in broad daylight. With her barehands.

It made her even more pissed when Ava said she still loved him. Jade was just trying to stop herself from running at her and causing a fight.

"So you do love me?"

"Yes"

"And you'd never leave me for anyone else right?"

"Right"

Jungkook sighed and turned around to look at Jade. A subtle frown across his face. She didn't like that, she wanted to do a very bad thing to Ava. Due to legal reasons her thoughts shall not be shared.

"Show her"

He wanted Jade to show her the proof. She'd printed multiple screenshots out, she'd screen recorded the videos, saved the audios. She had all the proof she'd need.

"What's this Ava?"

It was their contacts. Both of them. Ava looked as if her soul had just left her body. She looked terrified.

"What is that Ava? What the actual fuck is that?"

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it with no sound.

"Well?"

"It's.."

Jade smiled contently with the fact she was getting what she deserves. Dumped. But all of a sudden this was said.

"It's not real, I don't know why Jade's so against me"

And she snapped. It was the final straw for her.

She was about to run at her and beat the living shit out of her. Jungkook, the now peace maker though, gave her a glare to stay put.

He was just as mad that Ava had just said that, had just tried to blame his sister for her cheating. But he didn't want anyone hitting anyone.

"Jade did it?"

"Yeah, what did I do to you Jade?"

"You fucking-"

"Shush"

".."

"So all the videos and messages Jade showed me she did? All the calls?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I'm talking about the fact you cheated on me! With two different guys!"

"No i didn't"

"Then what is it Ava? I don't remember agreeing to be in a poly relationship with two other guys?"

"It's..umm.."

"Umm?"

"Errr.."

"Cmon Jade, I need to get my stuff from her apartment"

"About time"

"Wait! Babes!"

Jungkook looked down and sighed as he began walking with Jade.

"Babes.."

Jade rolled her eyes and turned around to her.

"Don't cheat on my brother, you're lucky I didn't chose violence"

She put both her middle fingers up and turns round to continue walking.

"That went..well I guess"

"I wanna kill her."

"Jade you can't just say that"

"I literally thought of how it would happen"