Kisses

"Why do you need to know?!"Why was she so focused on hiding it?She was getting all defensive and everything."Because you're not sleeping are you?"Whatever she was watching she could watch in the day.Not when she's supposed to be sleeping."I'm watching a show!Now get out!"A show?On her laptop?Now?"What show is it?Is it good?"Is it on Netlifx?"Well you'll see it in your recommended"She says laughing.What?wait.."ARE YOU ON MY NETFLIX ACCOUNT?!"Why is she using mine?!She has her own!!"Gehe"So she is using my account!"Oi!!Watch it on yours not mine!"This little mischief maker."I wasn't even using your account,I have Disney plus so mines better"I don't have Disney plus because I don't watch Disney movies."You're watching Disney?"Seriously?

Shes up at this time watching Disney?"I'm watching a show,I have to catch up"Why does she have to catch up?"Why?"Whats so good about this show she speaks of."So Nessa can see I watched it!Then we can talk about it!"Nessa?Is this a friend?Shes catching up on a show for a friend?At night?Instead of sleeping?"Well how long is each episode?"Depending on that might make the situation better."Like half an hour"Half-HALF AN HOUR?!"And how many episodes ina season?"Please say like 5."I wasn't counting,like twenty"Tw-I need to take her laptop off her."And what season are you on?"Is this why after she came back from school she ran to her laptop?To nonstop watch a show?"Ermmm..like six...wait no eight!!No no no...yeah six!"She lost count of what season she's on?

Oh god."Jade go sleep"She was doing something on her laptop."One second..if I watch another season I'll be up to date by Wednesday"Three whole days of binge watching the same show?No thank you.She was in her hoodie,looked comfy but she needs sleep."What show is it?"If she says some stupid show like Vampire Diaries I'm taking her laptop off her."Love Island"Love Island?Whats that?"Eh?"Sounds weird.I don't think that's something Jade would watch.Then again she is doing it for her friend.Toxic friend much."It's a couple making show,drama and everything"Cou-Eugh.This is NOT something Jade would watch."You do notice she's toxic?"She's forcing her to watch a show she doesn't even like.

"Nooo she's nice,she said in my free time I could watch an episode or two,but it's better if I catch up"So she's doing this herself?What the heck?"Jade sleep before I take your laptop"She needs sleep,she has school tomorrow."Then I can watch it on the computer,or my phone,let me watch one more!"One more?I guess that's not too bad."Fine"It's just an episode."Great!You can watch the season with me!"She meant one more season?!"No no!One more episode and you're going sleep!"She either watches one episode or none."Fine..watch it with me!"Oh my lord.Fine.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What the heck did I just watch"

She convinced me to watch an episode.Or two.Maybe a season.

"See it isn't that bad!I could watch another two seasons!"

Is she-is she okay?Is she alright?Is her brain working?

"Jade you have school!You NEED sleep!!"

Are her ears working?Is she hearing the nonsense she's saying?Is she thinking okay?

"I'll be fine!Just another season!!"

It's almost 5 am what does she mean another season?!She isn't gonna be getting any sleep and she's gonna regret it!

"No go sleep!"

She shakes her head and probably just clicked on another episode.Oh my god.

"Shoo!Get out my room!"

Did she really just shoo me?Fine.

"Sleep,go to sleep"

I close her laptop,causing her to tut and roll her eyes.