Make out

"You're too much to handle,such an angel"My eyes widened slightly.He tilted his head a bit."F-Felix..what are y-you doing..?"He was looking further down from my eyes but still focusing on my face.My lips..?"Jadeline"Whatafak..he never calls me that..it's always Jade and babes,that stuff."Yeah?"I was worried as to why he was doing this."I love you"My eyes widened when he said that."W-What..?"I needed him to repeat that,maybe I misheard or something."I love you"He says again.I gulp slightly."You don't have to say it if you don't want to,it's okay"I could tell he was slightly upset I reacted this way."No no..uh..um.."I was trying to figure out what to do.But when he noticed I was doing that his eyes shot to mine and he had some sort of hope.

After sorting my shit out I decided on what to do."I-I love you too"His lips parted before forming a big smile."I love you so so much!"I got the hang of it now."I love you so so much too"He says laughing slightly."I love you so-"I was saying before he put his finger on my lips."Hush,don't say it too much,it's special"I nodded since I understood now.He took his finger off my lips and replaced it with his.His hands went to my hips and held me against my bedroom wall.I put a hand on the side of his neck and the other on the opposite side of his cheek.I had my first kiss with Felix,first make out session too now-.But it wasn't a sexual make out,it was a..Uhh..loving one?Im not sure.

But we pulled away after a bit.He stayed close to my face,foreheads and noses still touching,eyes still closed and our hands still on each other.I could feel him breathe on me,it tickled."Now you can say it"He laughs."I love you,so much"I say opening my eyes to see he had opened his and that he had the biggest smile on his face."I love you too,so so so much"He really loved me more than I loved him huh.I mean he was the first one to say it,he made the first move."We still have time to go"Still?I mean..I guess."Take me to your magical wonderland"I giggle."Aight cmon princess"He says suddenly picking me up bridal style."EEP"I shout putting my arms around his neck as quick as light."I won't drop you,don't worry"He laughs slightly."Got your phone?"He asks me randomly"Mhm,why?"I felt so attached to him.

Maybe a bit too much.Its all his fault!!If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be this mess of emotions!"You're gonna take pictures,trust me,it's almost as beautiful as you"When he said that I couldn't look at him when my cheeks went pink."Can you open the door for me baby?"Since he was carrying me for some reason,i don't know,he couldn't open the door.So carefully taking a arm off him I opened it for him."And the front one"He says making me laugh slightly."Okie dokie"I put both my arms around his neck again and rested my head on him."What the fuck?Its been like 4 hours and I missed a whole wedding"Jungkook says coming out of his room and judging Felix who was carrying me down the stairs."I mean,yeah,4 hours is a lot"I say as his eyes widened."What did you two do that you're this close..?"He seemed scared.

It was funny."Nothing~"Felix gave me a slight grin."Can you put me down?Im a bit heavy"I ask as he puts me down."You aren't that heavy,and if you're heavy that means you're growing!"Im growing?!IM GROWING!"Am I taller?!"I ask looking back from them both.Jungkook and Felix made eye contact with each other and laughed."AM I STILL SHORT?!"I wanted to-I NEEDED TO KNOW!!"Yes Jade,you're still short"Jungkook said.I groaned.I got excited for no reason."Fun sized"Felix says cheering me up about it."Fun sized is fun for what?"If I'm short how is it fun."For cuddles"Ah yeah I remember that-"Fun sized"I giggle as he UwUs again."gag,Eugh-puke"Jungkook was once again ruining our moment."Let's just go,we can leave the dumbass"He says.

I nodded since I agreed we should go and that Jungkook is a dumbass.Suddenly Jungkook stopped what he was doing and furrowed his brows slightly."Where are you..two..going at this time..?"I looked at Felix and shrugged."Hes taking me out,I don't know where"I couldn't answer so if Jungkook asks I have an excuse."Late night date,now cmon~"He says grabbing my hand and dragging me out the house.We both got into the car before I noticed something."Babes aren't you supposed to go home before your parents get worried..?"I didn't want him to get in trouble or anything."Nah it's fine,I can go home tomorrow,maybe afternoon"Ooh yay more time with Felix."So where are we going?"I ask since he had began driving."Surprise~"Ugh Oof Fuck  Shit"Okay then"I sighed since I knew by now that he won't tell me no matter what I do.