Soulmate Test

I screamed slightly."Taehyung put me down!!"I was demanding for him to do so.And since he valued his life he did."i thought you were mad at me so I tried not to talk to you,hoping maybe I wouldn't die"He says laughing slightly.I rolled my eyes and began walking."Ey ey!!"He caught you with me and we walked down."I was trying to talk to you all week!"I kept trying to get his attention in an attempt to apologise.Since he was quite arrogant at that time I had given up and kept to myself."I know I know,I'm sorry!"I scoffed at his approach and we decided to laugh it off."Oosh I gotta go,talk later kay?"He looked at the time in his phone and seemed quite rushed to leave."Okie,bye"I waved off to him and continued walking.I swear I dreaded walking down these corridors.

Quite surprised I haven't gotten lost in ages.As he left my attention went back to my phone.Doing so I became stupid-more stupid than before.I hit my head on something before looking up.I laughed and rubbed it."You okay?"I just bumped into Felix."Yeah"Owwie that hurt.All I did was bump into him,how the fuck did I hit my head that hard?!"Wanna go get something to eat?"I wasn't hungry but if he was then I'd be willing to go."Sure"My eyes glued to my phone again.I didn't notice anything whilst he was driving,literally that's how attentive I was.When feeling the car had stopped I looked up."Huh?"I'm so confused.He said something to eat?So why did he drive to his house?"Something to eat"He repeated."Okie"I didn't mind eating at his house.

It was nice and cozy there.So we went in and...okay I think his parents were out again.The place was basically silent."What are you hungry for?"I didn't mind cooking for him if he wanted.My eyes widened and I was rushed to grab onto him when he picked me up,as usual,bridal style."I'm hungry for you"I went red before noticing he was carrying me upstairs."Wait Fe-Wait no!!Stop stop!Babes wait!"I'm scared mom come pick me up.He put me on his desk,looking up at me with eyes full of lust."It's only been 5 days since I told you"5 days since he told me what?"And you agreed with me"I'm so confused.Ever so very confused."You said you were mine,mine only"Ohhh that...wait.

What does that have to do with this?"Yeah?"I'm not sure as to what he's getting at."And since you didn't listen I'm gonna have to make sure everyone knows your mine"What the f-Wait...OH SHIT WAIT-"B-But I did,I didn't do anything"What did I have to do that he had to do this?"I want Taehyung to stay away from you,understand?"That?!Is that why he's doing this?"But Taeh-"I was trying to clear everything up before he very forcefully and sexily kissed me.-not complaining about it-But then he started kissing down till he got to my neck."Felix please,everyone's gonna know if you d-Ah"I threw my head back.Oh fuck his lips felt good else where than my face.

NOE NOPE NOO DEFINITELY NOT

I groaned when feeling something wet on my face."Baby..wake up"It was Felix I think.I murmured a no and turned over to continue sleeping."Jade atleast open your eyes"I refuse to get out of bed,I don't care if it's his bed or my bed.Mine."No.."I covered my face with my arm and tried my best to go back to sleep."Jadeline cmon~"He was trying hard,not hard enough though."This is your fault"From the deep darkness of the little cozy spot in his bed."How is it my fault?"He scoffed before saying that.And I was gonna piss him off."Because you did it so fucking hard!!Of course I'm gonna be tired!"I heard him sigh.It was his fault,like who the fuck does that?I heard some shuffling around and smiled when feeling him put his arms around me."You wanna know why?"I'm curious.

And so I hummed back due to curiosity."Because"He whispers,moving to my ear."I wanted to see how long it would take you to scream"My eyes widened and I opened them."S-Scream?"He wanted me to scream?"You asked for it by doing that"But it wasn't my fault!"Whatever"There was no point in trying to reason with him.There was NO point in it."Now Cmon get up,Jungkook's gonna kill me!"I wouldn't blame him.I wouldn't.If your friend fucked your little sister,twice,without anyone knowing,wouldn't you?"Fine"I groaned.I was willing to get up so that Jungkook doesn't end up killing Felix with a baseball bat."But...we might go out first"Always going out.If im with Felix then BAM I'm out of the house for once.

For once.I was always cooped up in my room or went to get something to eat and bring it home.Never liked going outside."What should I wear?"I had no idea where he planned on taking me."mmm...you look good in hoodies"Then I guess I'll wear a hoodie."Reeee"Yes I just-So I changed into this:

Why does he always stare at me as if I'm something that's supposed to be stared at and that's my sole purpose.Why."Cute"Awh."Thanks"Suddenly he picks me up.I hook one arm around his neck and use the other to grab my phone."You trust me not to drop you Huh"He says.I had to think about it for a second before laughing."Yes,I trust you not to drop me"If he drops me now then I will never let him pick me up again."And..."I screamed and grabbed onto him when he acted like he was going to throw me or something."I don't trust you anymore"I shake my head at him.He should be ashamed of himsel-."Awh why not~I won't actually drop you"Mhm yeah.Sure let's act like that's true."No,I don't trust you with anything anymore"Nothing.

Because once I actually give him my trust he'll make me regret doing so."Sorry baby"He pouted and I was contemplating."Ok fine"He always convinces me and it's annoying how he does that so easily aswell."I won't drop you,I promise,if I do then I'll....Uhh...it's an accident"Well no he's gonna fucking drop my in the middle of the road on purpose isn't he."If you drop me I'm not letting you pick me up again"Never again will he be picking me up if he does that."Well I won't drop you"I wonder why.Oh wait I know.Because he loves me.(And values his life).

Like two weeks later or some sheet.

I was mad,no not mad furious!I was fuming!I was ready to fucking commit a murder!My fists balled up,ready to punch to next person who touches me."Jade calm down it isn't a big deal!"A big deal?!No it isn't a big deal,it's huge!"You guys did...WHAT?!"I shouted."Babes sh"Felix came and put a hand on my shoulder."No I can't fucking sh because you gu-UGH!"I cant believe them.I ran to my room and locked the door.This time I'm not opening it for anyone.

Jimin.

Taehyung.

Jungkook.

Felix.

My mom.

My dad.

HAD ALL JUST DONE THAT SOULMATE THING AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION DID IT FOR ME ASWELL!!It had been going around that you had to do it,if you refused to go to your 'sOuLMaTe' they'll force you.But they sent it for me,without me knowing or saying they could do so!Its stupid.I don't believe it,I can't believe it.And I didn't want to do it because I wanted to stay with Felix.If Felix isn't my soulmate then I'm actually going to lock myself in my room for the rest of my life and I'm not coming out.Ever."Baby open the door..it's just me..."He thinks I'm gonna forgive him for this?Its hard for me to forgive anyone for the tiniest thing.This might ruin my fucking life.If any of them want forgiveness they aren't getting it."Jade open the door!"He was still trying.