Friends

I had actually forgotten all about it by time I got to school."Jade!"I hear before looking over and seeing Taehyung waving with his boxy smile."Tae!"I shout running over and hugging him."I can't believe you actually argued with Jungkook"He says laughing"Give me my 20 bucks,it's rightfully mine!"He betted and I won the bet so I get the money."I know you're stubborn and petty so you would've won anyways"He says pulling out 20 bucks.I rolled my eyes and took it off him."So how's tutoring"He grins."It isn't that bad,I haven't even taught him yet"I say as we both laugh."You had all of yesterday!"I mean yeah-"Well I tried but eventually we ended up just talking"I say shrugging as Tae went -.-.

Jimin's POV

I was walking around campus before seeing Jungkook.If Jungkook's here that means..Jade is here!I continued to look around before hearing someone call her name."Jade!"Did she..have a boyfriend..?She looked in all directions before running to him and hugging him.Oh shit she never told me she was dating.Meh it isn't my business.WAIT THATS TAEHYUNG.IT IS MY BUSINESS.My fucking best friend was dating someone and never told me?!Wow~there goes our friendship,down the drain.Unless they started dating recently then I understand that.A jacket was thrown at me and I looked at it before furrowing my brows."She doesn't need it"It was Jungkook.

He just threw the jacket I gave Jade at me."If she didn't need it she would've gave it to me herself?"Why did he give it."Well she hasn't noticed that she doesn't need it,or you"Wtf?"Dude she's got a boyfriend I don't know what your talking about"I say as his eyes widened."She has a boyfriend?"Oh shit did she not tell him?WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT?!Fuck."Who's her boyfriend?!"He says as I hesitated at first."Taehyung"I say pointing.Oh shit okay this was weird now.We both looked to see her jumping around before Taehyung pushed against the lockers."Oh shit-"I say as my eyes widen.Were they gonna make out-Eugh."What the fuck?!"Jungkook seemed disgusted,mad and confused.

But it wasn't that,Taehyung began tickling her as she squeals."Stop stop!!Tae stop!"She shouts laughing.Fuck she's loud."Fuck him"Jungkook says running over.Oh shiiiIiiIiTt.

Jade's POV

Taehyung pushes me against the lockers and furrows his brows at me slightly.My eyes widened before he began tickling me."Stop stop!!Tae stop!"I shout laughing and trying to stop him."You're ticklish~"He says as I laugh."I noticed"I say before Jungkook pulled me by my arm."Jungkook?"I say confused as he furrows his brows at me."You said you two were just friends"He says as I look at Taehyung and we both laugh."Oh fuck!"I say dying."Nah we ain't dating!"Taehyung says as Jungkook became confused."I'd rather die than date Taehyung"I say as he rolls his eyes."She's like my little sister,but not because if she was I'd die"He says as I scoff."But?But Jimin said..?What?"Jungkook says as me and Tae look at each other confused.

Jimin?Since when did Jungkook talk to Jimin?"What did Jimin say?"Taehyung asks him confused."He said you two are dating?"He says as my eyes widened."Eh?!Why would he say that?!"I was so confused.Why would Jimin say me and Taehyung were dating?"I mean it looks like you two are dating"He says as I groan."Cmon Jungkook youve has too much coffee"I say pulling his arm and dragging him away."AY STUPID SHIT"I shout seeing Jimin."Cute shit"He says laughing."Why'd you say me and Tae are dating?!We don't even like each other!"I say as Jimin raises a brow."You two aren't dating?"I swear both Jimin and Jungkook are idiots.

And Taehyung is stupid.Im the only fucking smart one here!!"No I'm a single Pringle"I say as he laughs."You can't be a single Pringle if there's a lot of single Pringles"That's true,it is."You lied!"Jungkook says to Jimin."I didn't know?!"Wtf...this was random."Let's just get to class"I groan."No he-"Jimin says before I grab his arm."CMON YOU LAZY SHIT"I say dragging him with me."He threw the jacket I gave you at me!That thing has a zip and it hurts!"He says as I raise a brow."Eh?"I say confused as he shows me the jacket he had given me yesterday."I put that thing in my room?How did he get it,and take it?Why?"I'm curious to know why Jungkook was so confusing and stupid."He just threw it at me and said she doesn't need it or you"He says as I roll my eyes.

Why did Jungkook take it in the first place,how did I not notice?"Stupid Jungkook"I say as we continue walking."And it's a lie I do need you"I say as his lips part."You..need me..?"He says confused."I mean unless I wanna fail and be bored then yeah"I say as he sighs."I thought you liked me,I was scared"He says as I go pffttt."Nah,I don't like no one,I'm gonna be single forever"I will be forever single.I will.With an overprotective Jungkook then yeah I will be."Nah some guy will ask you out one day"He says as I scoff."Sure~"I say as he rolls his eyes."You're cute,someone likes you,you just don't know who"I mean maybe..probably.Nah he's just making me feel better.

He can't be serious.Why am I overthinking this shit,he's just being nice now shut the fuck up."You're lying so I'll just believe you I guess"I say shrugging."Jade cmon!You can't be lonely forever!"He says as I laugh slightly."Watch me"I say before regretting it A LOT.Jimin pushed against the wall right next to the lockers.Shit this reminded me of yesterday.But weirder.A lot weirder.He was so close to my face-I'm scared.My eyes widened and I gulped."Listen to me"He says.Fuck-Fuck shit-Was he gonna kill me if I didn't listen?!"I-I'm listening.."I was scared to say anything else.Our noses were touching slightly since I was looking up at him-I'm short."You're beautiful,I won't let you be alone,I'll make sure you find someone"He says as I grit my teeth and smile nervously."Heh..heheh..yeah..."Shit I was fucking terrified not scared!PETRIFIED.

Jimin's POV

Let's see what she has to say to this.Grabbing her by her waist I pushed her against the wall and looked down at her.She looked scared-oh shit."Listen to me"I say as she gulped.My hands made their way down to where hers were and I intertwined them."I-I'm listening.."She was paying attention now huh."You're beautiful,I won't let you be alone,I'll make sure you find someone"I was going to make sure she wasn't lonely,she didn't deserve to be."heh..heheh..yeah.."She says smiling awkwardly.I looked away before laughing slightly."I can't keep a straight face-you look terrified"I say beginning to laugh as she pushed me away from her."I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME OR SOME SHIT!"She says.

I burst out laughing."You looked like a puppy,oh fuck that was hilarious!"She honestly did,a small very scared puppy."Don't do that you idiot!"She says rolling her eyes."Awh sorry cute shit"I say as a smile comes onto her face."AGH WHY CAN I NEVER BE MAD AT ANYONE!!"She seemed to be complaining about it,I-."You can't be mad at me,I'm too cute"I say as she scoffs."I can't be mad at you because I don't hold grudges for stupid shits"She says.Oh cmon give in!!I rolled my eyes.She was kinda annoying."Cute shit cmon~"I whined as she groans."No"Wtf I didn't say anything you could say no to.

Jade's POV

We began walking down the hall again to get to class.Before that got sidetracked and Jimin fucking assaulted me-"Cute shit cmon~"He was whining,I swear to fucking god I'll kill him soon."No"Why did I just say no-I...okay I guess?"Are you actually gonna tutor me today or are we gonna chill again"He says laughing."That got side tracked!Today we won't do that"I say trying to think of a way to teach such an idiot."Wanna come over?"He asks as I grit my teeth."Oosh...I cant,Jungkook"I would come..but Jungkook isn't gonna let me."He doesn't have to know..!"Why did he say it like that.."I don't think he'd be in the best mood if I suddenly went missing"I say laughing."Cmon after school we can go to my place"He was still offering.