Horny

What the-I look at my phone confused and roll my eyes."Here"Namjoon says stopping the car.I wave to them and get out,opening the front door."Uhh..hey"It was awkward since I snuck out and stuff.I walked in but before Felix could hug me Jungkook beat him to it."AGH JUNGKOOK-I-I NEED-CANT BREATH"He was squeezing the hell out of me,is this how people go heaven?"JADE I WAS SO WORRIED YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DID YOU GET HURT?!"Jungkook's girlfriend will be fed up quickly."No I didn't get hurt"He finally let go."Yah Jungkook you're soft for Jade!~"Jimin was mocking him."So are you"Jungkook made a quick comeback and Jimin went quiet."Where were you?Why did you go out?Are you still upset?Did you catch a cold?"Since when did Jungkook care so much?

Literally I'm so confused.It doesn't add up.He honestly doesn't care till that minute I'm crying.Not common.So why was he acting like this?"Umm..."I didn't know what to answer first and what to say."I wanted fresh air,I'm ok now and I didn't get a cold"I'm not telling him that I went with Namjoon and Yoongi on a lil murder spree."Where did you go dressed like that?"I looked down at what I was wearing and gritted my teeth.Shit.I cursed under my breath and had to think of an excuse."I just went for a quick walk and got an Uber back,I'm fine,I'm gonna go change"I rushed upstairs and left them all wondering as to whether I was being honest or not.Hopefully they'd believe me and not catch on.Hopefully.I got changed into a black hoodie,black leggings.Just Black on Black you know-And came downstairs."JADE"Jungkook shouts."What now?!"Literally I cant do anything without him saying something."You can answer my question now!"What question?

Is he an interviewer?What?"mm?"Boing Boing boing.Me hungry.Me eat...toast.Bread + fire = toast.So now I make toast."Why do you think that if you died I wouldn't care?"Oh.That question.I shrugged and decided it was a reasonable answer."Tell me!"Fuck he's stubborn,I'm not gonna get out of his questions without giving him a 'reasonable' answer."Just,you don't really care as much,it's okie"I didn't have a problem with it.If I died and he didn't cry I honestly wouldn't mind.I know he'd be upset but maybe he wouldn't be that upset."But I do care"What is wrong with Jungkook and being so nice to me?"Mhm"I went to the fridge to get buttttaaahhh.Butter.Butter for my toast.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Life was soooo boring.I miss Felix..I miss his touch.FUCK NOOOO NOO NO NO NO NO.PLEASE NO!!I can't believe this.What happened to me?I was all innocent and had no idea what sex was and now...

IM FUCKING HORNY FOR FELIX?!

What happened to me?Oh my lord I'm a mess?!What do I do?Is it a good thing?Fuck fuck fuck.Maybe if I ask Tae?If I make it subtle?I don't know?!I'm panicking!

J:Tae I need help

T:Mm?

J:My friend asked me something and idk what to say to her

T:?

J:She asked me:what do I do if i like want my boyfriend?

T:Why'd she ask you that?

J:idk maybe cuz I have a boyfriend

T:She wants advice on what to do if she's horny?

J:Whats that?

T:When you wanna do intercourse

J:oh.

T:Guys like sexy pics so tell her to just send him one with some hot shit or smth

J:Oh...

T:I'm not gonna teach you about that stuff yet,you can learn a different time

J:Okie dokie then

So I got what I need.It doesn't sound like a bad thing..right?And Tae said guys,not him,guys in general.What is a sexy pic?Im guessing you just look hawt.Fuck my life I can't believe I'm doing this.Uughh