Spanks

His mom raised a brow at him,still confused"He's Jadeline's brother"Jimin says explaining."And Jade needs to be home,now"Jungkook says glaring at me."Who said I need to be home now?"Did my parents do something dumb."I said so"Ohh...OH-OH SHIT."Well Umm...I guess I'll text you if you make it out alive"He says as I roll my eyes."Shut up you dipshit or I'll make sure I don't make it out alive just so I don't have to see you"I say laughing slightly.He scoffed before making a quick comeback."Don't make it out alive,the world will be better,I'm begging you"He says.Ugh.I sigh and get up."How the fuck am I supposed to take all these?!"I say looking at the small pile of hoodies."Wear em"Seriously.

I go to the pile and look at them before deciding on something."I'll get them another day,I'm taking this one though"I say taking the dark grey one."You're picking favourites?"He says as I shrug."JADE"Jungkook says reminding me he was here."Yeah one second~"I wasn't actually that worried,I don't know why.I should be since he's gonna fucking kill me.But let's act like that's not gonna happen."I'll text you later kay?"He says as I hum and wave to him."And that was?"Jungkook says as soon as we stepped foot out the house."We did some science,bit of chemistry some physics,then maths,he isn't the best at it"I say laughing slightly.

I think his weak spot in school is math,as a whole subject."What I saw was NOT anything to do with science,chemistry,physics or maths"He says furrowing his brows at me."I gave up and we watched a k-drama"I did give up,it was impossible to teach him.HE COMPARED MATH TO SEX.SEX."Uhuh...holding hands.."He says as I notice he had seen that."And squishy faces"Oh shit he saw that too."He's giving you his hoodies"Oh fuck.."We're just friends,I don't like him-like that"I had to clear that up."Like that?"He says as I noticed,he hadn't driven here,he walked.Agh my legs."I don't hate him,but I don't like like him"I say trying to explain."Like..I like him as a friend but nothing else,you know?"I say looking up at him as he shook his head.

What does he not understand like-"I like Taehyung as a friend,but I don't have feelings for him,like that"I was really using Tae as an example."You LIKE them as friends?"What did he mean by that?"Yeah..?Dont you like your friends..?"I'm so so confused."Is this why Taehyung said I'm gonna beat the shit out of you for"Okay..um...I don't feel safe with Jungkook.To be honest did I ever."Nope,also correction he said you're gonna spank me with a belt"I say as Jungkook gives me dirties."Thats incest"He says."I know"Bish does it look like I dunno that?!"Wait-if this isn't it what did you do that's worse?"Um.Shit.I-Umm.Excuses,please somebody give me an excuse."Uh nothing,just irrelevant joke stuff"That was the few words that just saved my ass from an extra beating or two.

Was he still gonna smack my ass with a belt?Nah he wouldn't do that.Wait yes he would.No he said that's incest.But still would he?It isn't that bad,he doesn't have to.He does over exaggerate everything."Are you still gonna beat my ass?"Best thing to do was ask him,I'd get a straight up answer and wouldn't have to worry."Yeah!Yeah I am!"He says as my eyes widened."not like that I-Who made you so dirty minded?!"He says as I sigh relived."Taehyung"He was the cause of my dirty mind.Yes."If you keep doing this weird shit with Jimin then I might have to smack the shit outta your ass"He says."ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE TO TUTOR HIM!!"He can't blame me for something I don't have a say in."But that isn't tutoring!"He says.

I roll my eyes and ignore him."You two were fcking squishing each other's faces and holding hands and EUGH"He says gagging.Im surprised this guy thinks about getting a girlfriend,hes gonna fail,very badly."Why were you letting him squish your face?If anyone else did that you'd kill them?"He asks."If TAEHYUNG did that you'd kill him,what's so special about Jimin?"I had two guys after me for tutoring a dumbass dipshit."Ey?"He says nudging me slightly.I wasn't gonna answer him,I honestly didn't want to."Are you trying to ignore me?"He says noticing now."Do you like Jimin?"He asks.I look up and sighed,relieved."You like him don't you!"He says as I open the front door."No"I say shutting the door in his face.