Kidnapped

Jade's POV

All of a sudden the black blindfold I had on-top of my eyes was removed.There wasn't any use with that since I was in a pitch black room with a singular light anyways."Hello?"What am I tied to?A chair?A table?Maybe it's just a random pole or something?

"Hello?Is anyone in here?"There was silence.No one was answering me and I'm the only noise.I think I'm tied by rope.Wait-If no ones in here howd my blind-oh.It fell off.I managed to kick in my direction.Now they can't use it again.This room's just..I can't even see anything,there's a grey floor.Dark grey.

"Mm.."I think they knocked me out,I have a banging head ache.Maybe I can sleep,pass some time and wait for someone to come save me like I'm the movies.

"Are you hungry love?"Love?Whos in here?What?"Um-Whos in here?"I don't expect an actual name but it would be rude if I'm talking to stranger before I die."You don't need to know sweetheart,food or no?"Im not hungry but I don't know when the next time I'll be able to eat will be.So I'll have to take it.

Maybe they'll let me do a bit more aswell."Yes please.."It depends how they're treating me.If I gain their trust and they let me walk around I can get out.If they're giving me shitty food I'm beating ass.And if they're dangerous I'm dead.

"I see you've taken your blindfold off,saves me the hassle"It sounds like a he,So it's a he.He turned the light off and started untying the ropes."Maybe if you're good I can let you go without these,but last time I had someone get you,you ran"He started tying my hands with the rope behind my back.

Last time someone got me?I ran..?Wh-"Wait!You-Im sorry!"I don't wanna die!!Please!Oh my god what if they shoot me?!"..calm down,we're not going to kill you"They're not?What?

"So I'm not going to die?"These kidnappers are nice,if only all kidnappers had the respect."No,you're not going to die,after 3 am we will do a little cut just to scare your brother though"What?Why do they wanna scare Kooks?

"Are you doing this for money?"I don't want this to happen.Not the normal way.I don't want Jungkook to look at a video like that,or a picture.He's literally going to break on the inside.And when I'm the reason that happens,so am I.

But I have till 3 am.I have a while to get out of here."We don't want money,your brother did something a bit personal,we just want to scare him a bit then we'll let you go"Just to scare him..okay..they're not going to kill me.

I can easily escape and I won't die.It's an advantage."But..I don't mind if you hurt me..just...just don't send it to him please"They can do whatever they want to me,they can hit me till I pass out,they can go ahead and kill me.

Just don't let Jungkook see.Or hear.Or know.

"That's none of your business sweetheart,now what do you wanna eat?"Ooh they're letting me pick!I can eat whatever I want..Hm..it needs to be something that'll last me."Can I have..spicy fried chicken?"Thatll last right?And it tastes nice."And drink?"These guys are nice."Uh..water"I dunno how long I'll be here.All I know is that if anyone knows I'm gone they'll probably be here soon.

I'll be out of here in perfectly fine condition,it'll be great.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jk:FUCK!

M:Jungkook!I know you're worried,but it's 2 am,honey..

D:We can't do anything..

Jk:We have 10 minutes!We can do something!We have time!

F:If the police can't find anything,what can we do?