Stitches

Im sure.He sighed and shrugged it off I guess.So many more people were at school,or I just forgot.I was getting stares and some people started whispering.Was it because I didn't come for a while...?If I listen carefully I can hear....

"What's she doing wearing that?

"You can see her stomach,look something happened"

"What do you think happened?"

"Who did it?"

"Maybe she got stabbed?"

"Stitches?"

I looked down and hurried to walk."Can..can I have your jacket?"I know I just told him I wouldn't but I can zip it up."Are you cold?"He was giving it me anyways."Yeah..I'm cold.."I zipped it up,no hood since I didn't wanna ruin my hair.My precious hair.Heh.."Hey,smile"Did he really just elbow me and tell me to smile?Seriously Jungkook?I roll my eyes and smiled."Whats with the frown?"I'm not frowning anymore,you can't ask me that."Oi answer"Oi?Okay whatever."You can see it,I don't like it"He said you couldn't see it,he obviously lied."What?No you can't!Its just stitches what's the worst?Why don't you like it?"Jungkook I got shot and had my skin fricking sown back.What do you mean WHY?!

I shrugged and thought that was a good answer."Wait...are you insecure because of them?"Oh wow Jungkook. 'You're so bad at catching hints' yeah well that's you now not me,you."No"If people wanna talk crap about me,the least they could to is not say it infront of me.Id rather they backchat then have me hear."It's nothing bad,it's there to show you that you got through it"Yeah..a memory.."When do I get them removed?"I'm pretty sure it was next month."Jade...you don't get stitches removed"Great.Just great.Amazing.Perfect."I knew that"I'm smart.I go school so I'm smart.Surprised I'm not gonna get sent to detention for breaking dress co-....the teachers are gonna let me off because of this aren't they.Jungkook did it.I know he did.

Everyone's gonna treat me like if they don't I'm gonna die.He warned me about it but I didn't expect everyone to do it."Jade!"I turn around to see Taehyung running over."Can I see?!Please I wanna see it!Ive never seen stitches before!Can I see?!"He was very desperate to see lines on my stomach."Please!!They look so cool can I see?!"Oh god calm down!"Okay fine!Not here though!"I've never seen someone so desperate to see stitches.I mean,I've never hurt myself this bad,I haven't broken or fractured a bone,I haven't gotten stitches before.All this is new."Why not here?"Jungkook asks giving me a slight glare."Uh.."They both seemed so tall now.Like all of a sudden they grew and they're gonna kill me."You're insecure aren't you!"Fuck.Wait-I MEANT FUDGE-

Ughhh!"Okay fine!Yes I am!"He got his answer!We can forget about it!"Why?They're cool!"Tae,stitches aren't cool."Just because"It's a good answer if you ask me."Did people say anything?"I probably shouldn't hide stuff from Jungkook anymore."Kinda.."It was weird talking about it though."They're jealous they don't get stitches"Dude-they could give themselves stitches theres nothing cool about it."Don't listen to them,you went through too much to care"He's right,I shouldn't care just because someone said it looks bad.I think it looks nice.You could barely see it?How did so many people notice."Take the jacket off"Fu-Fudge!I said fudge!!"Fine.."I groan and take the jacket off,giving it back to Jungkook."OH MY
GOD WOAH"Taehyung is fanboying over strings on my stomach,wow.."Does it hurt when you move?Does it give you superpowers like SpiderMan?"Oh god this is making me laugh.

"Yeah,I get string superpowers"It's reasonable,called logic."Can you eat?Dont the strings come out?"Jungkook tutted at him,he was getting more annoyed than me."Leave her alone!Stop asking so many stupid questions!"Damn...I'll answer anyways."Yes I can eat and no they don't come out"Tae looked so amazed."JADELINE"Oh my gosh.Jimin?"What?"Jungkook asks confused."CAN I SEE?!"Jungkook sighed and grabbed my arm."Cmon"And he dragged me to class.What class is this,Ma-MATH?!My Brain is too fried for this."I didn't get enough sleep for this"I groaned and bang my head on the table me and JK we're sitting at."What time did you go sleep?"I'm not gonna hide things from him.

I'm not gonna lie either."5..am"I groaned and couldn't believe I'm having to last school with 3 hours of sleep."Why did you go sleep so late?!You were in my room I saw you sleep!"No you didn't Jungkook."You saw me stuff my face into the bear"That's what he saw."Do you want...coffee?"I hadn't had coffee in a while since my parents thought it would get me to sleep if I didn't have it."Please"If I'm going to survive I'm gonna need coffee."Fine,I'll be back"He says getting up.Finally,coffee.Oh great,people are coming into class.Please don't look please don't look please don't look..."Hey"Fudge my life.I look up to be greeted by a girl with a smile."H-Hi"Fudge.I hate when I stutter.

I should probably get it checked out."I'm curious,whats your name?"She's curious as to what my name is?"Jadeline..just call me Jade"I smile at her and she laughs slightly."Whats that"She says pointing at my stomach."Oh..stitches..."Was she only coming to me to ask that?I genuinely thought she was gonna start a conversation."Why do you have stitches?You should cover them"I lower my gaze from her and look down."I don't w-wanna talk about it..can y-you go,please?"Why should I cover them?There isn't anything wrong with them."The whole school wants to know!Cmon stop being a scaredy cat and tell us!"I'm a scaredy cat for not wanting to talk about the fact I got shot.

The world and it's logic these days makes me lose hope in humanity."I don't wanna talk about it"What does she think happened?"Tell us!"If you're so curious check the news you dumb butt."Tell you what?"oh my lord thank goodness."J-Jungkook!"Oh shes scared nowwww."Jade whats she talking about?"Do they know each other?"Erm..uh the-the...yeah"Why can't I speak like a normal human 🤦🏻‍♀️."None of your business"Ooh yay coffee!How do I drink this?How do I open it?Do I open it?Is it already open?EEEEEEEGGGHHHH"Do you want some help?"He asks me laughing."NO,I CAN OPEN THIS!!"Let me jus-HEY!He took it off me and shook his head."Jade I already opened it for you"He could've said that!I-I already knew that though!"Give me!"Give me that coffee!!Come to me my sweet caffeine."Oh god"He knew this wasn't gonna be the best.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was walking,next lesson is chemistry,I think.But then I was accompanied by that girl before."Hey Jade!Im sorry for before,I was curious and really wanted to know"Oh hey..she might be nice."It's okay,it's just hard to talk about"Id rather not talk about it at all.You know what I mean?"Yeah I understand,I'm Vanessa,Wanna be friends?"Oh my god she IS nice?!"Sure!"Yay I got a new friend!!Hehe."You can call me Nessa,I'm the lockness monster,Rawr"When she said Rawr I had to laugh.Rawrr."Nessie then"She shrugs in approval of the name."Chemistry?"She asks me.I smile and nod.We got the same timetable I think."...well..."shits awkwa-I NEVER SAID THAT!!Stuff is awkward.

Maybe we could find something we have in common."So..what do you like?"I ask her.She shrugged again."I like watching Love Island I guess"Love Island?Sounds weird.Im scared to ask this but.."What's that?"She looks at me shocked,should I know?"Only one of the best shows!Couple making show and Theres TEAAAA"She was funny,I liked it."Maybe I should start watching it"I'll think about it."Oh my GAWD!!How about lunch we can start from the beginning and then in your free time you can catch up!"The way she said gawd tho-Wait..did she say catch up?"Are there..seasons?"She nods and begins going off about it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook's POV

It was what,2-3 am?And I honestly couldn't sleep,there were sounds coming from Jade's room and I was beginning to grow curious.Should I go check?Im going to check.I got out of bed,opening my door with no care since I knew our parents would be asleep already.And she obviously heard me because it went quieter."What are you doing awake?"I come into her room and she quickly shuts her laptop."Nothing!"What the heck?"What were you watching?"And why did she have to shut it like that?Why as soon as I came in?Shes hiding something."None of your business!"So we're doing it the hard way?I roll my eyes and shut her door."What is it?"There's literally nothing bad.

(Why does it seem like shes watching,...p0r-)