Revenge

So how do we start.."Go get another guy,maybe two"I say.Yoongi looks at me confused and I give him a glare.Im not messing around anymore."What did you first think when you saw Jade?"I ask him walking around the chair he was sitting it."Well um..she looked young..."I hum and nod."18.."I hope she lives many many more years."She Uh..she was attractive"Ah yes that one too."Mhm agreed,did you perhaps ever think that maybe you would date her?"Let's see if he thinks he had chances with her."If I was single,maybe?"Amazing news."Well she has a boyfriend"Yongbok!Finally."Lay off my girlfriend"Lay off my sister."Does he have a sister?A girlfriend?"I think he's thinking what I was."Not worth it"I shake my head and Yoongi has finally brang two other guys in."We need to deal with these two"He groans.

"Why are they here?"Yongbok asks confused."Get out of my way,both of you"I was talking to Yoongi and Felix."Keep your eyes open,wide open"I tell him.Which one first?Ill go for him.

Bang

"Was that fun to watch?"I crouch down slightly and ask him.He shakes his head and looks down."Look up"I bet Yoongi and Yongbok were in utter shock."Go get me another guy"I didn't care there was still another here,I needed another."Ok-okay?"So they both went."Wanna see it again?Wanna watch someone's life end?"I ask him.He shakes his head and I pull the trigger anyways."How fun....I could imagine you telling me to stop,maybe if it was your sister.."He should've been screaming,why isn't he going insane?!Do I need to go get his sister?!"Maybe I should get her,watch your reaction to me shooting her"Finally got a reaction."DON'T TOUCH HER!!"Ah the sweet sound of screaming."Then you shouldn't have touched Jade should you?You should've let her go,let her past you,but now I'm gonna have to kill you,don't worry I'll make it slow"The slower the better.

The longer he'll have to wait for me to kill him."Please n-no,don't kill me,I don't want to die"My eyes widen slightly."Shut the fuck up"He needs to shut his mouth."I don't want to die!"He shouts."SHUT UP!STOP SOUNDING LIKE HER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"He sounds exactly like what she would say.She probably was saying that.She was probably scared,shaking,crying.He smirked and I didn't like it."I'm not ready to die!"My lips parted slightly.Was he mocking her?Mocking her even though she might be dead?Infront of me?When I'm here to kill him?"I'm not ready to die!Please don't kill me!"He continues.I grab him by his neck and tighten my grip,strangling him."If you don't shut your fucking mouth I will tape it shut,now answer my question"He nods.

Desperately wanting me to stop."Will you stop mocking her?Stop reminding me of her?Stop fucking annoying me?!"I tighten my grip even more,he was going red."Y-Yes!I'll stop!"I won't kill him yet.I want him to suffer.So I let go,letting him breath."Uhh..Kooks"I turn around furrowing my brows."Don't say that,she says that,don't do it"I shake my head at the thought of her.Fuck she might still be alive calm down."Oh..Kay..?Here..we'll let you do whatever you're doing"Oh another two guys.Now I have two guys."Ready to watch these two get shot?"I hope he was,because he doesn't get a choice."Now imagine this is your sister,and that's your girlfriend"I can put this into view for Felix.Hes probably feeling the same as me.Not as bad though."Who shall we kill first?Sister?Girlfriend?"Lets go for girlfriend first.See how he can imagine that.

Bang

He enjoyed watching that didn't he.Its amazing.Totally."Imagine this is your sister,how old is she?"Jade was so fucking young,she was only 18."19.."Close enough."So this is your sister,imagine it for me"He nods and I was expecting he was imagining it."And then you find out two idiots are planning to kill her,so you go to see if you can save her,but when you get there"

Bang

"That's happens"He definitely imagined that,I could see his reaction."I'm sorry.."Did he just says he's sorry?"Sorry after fucking shooting her?Want me to say sorry after I shoot you?"Does he want that?"Please don't kill me"I put the knife to his neck."Dont make a sound"Anything he says only reminds me of her,only reminds me of what she's going through right now.I don't wanna think of the amount of pain she's in right now."So first how about we hurt you a bit,then we can kill you,good?"I'll burn his corpse,it's fine."Please don't,I'm not r-"I dig the knife into his neck,making it bleed but not yet causing too much damage."I told you not to say anything,I told you not to mock her"Two months ago something similar happened.