Birthday

Kind of forgot to tell you why we haven't got our soulmate letters yet.They decided to change it to your next birthday.In which I'm now turning 19!Oh my lord I actually have energy for once.

"Jungkook!!Wake up!"I jumped onto his bed and began shaking him around.

"Jade fuck off!Im too tired"EzCooJhe mEH?!Lil idiot!Its my birthday!Did he forget my birthday?Bro..not cool.

"Kooks.."did he seriously forget it's my birthday..?Hes my brother,shouldnt he be the one waking me up..?

"Waaatt"He groans rolling over and looking at me frowning.

"You forgot.."I can't believe him.I know he has a lot to think about and stuff,but he can't remember my birthday?

"What did I forget?"Was he finally gonna wake up and notice.He rubbed his eyes and looked at me like he actually wanted to know.

"It's my birthday"And he forgot.He forgot my fucking birthday.Best brother award goes toooooooooo..
Jungkook!

"I know"Pffft no you don't.You forgot."I know it's your birthday,you never celebrate it though"Did he seriously just say that?

"Yes I do!For my 18th one we went out to eat and watched a movie!For my 17th we threw a party!For my 16th we went Daegu!"We always do something for everyone's birthday,and he can't remember what we did for mine?!

"B-"DONT you dare say but!Theres no buts to this it's just the fact he forgot!

"I can't believe you!You forgot my birthday,you forgot we even celebrated my birthday!Do you even know I exist most of the time?!"I'm done with him!Ill celebrate with Felix and the girls,fuck him.

"Jade!!"No fuck you!He can stay out of my room,I don't wanna see him.Fuck that.I thought he'd remember.

I look at the huge teddy bear he gave me and frown.He can remember it months early but not on the exact day?Honestly.

"HellOoOoO?"

"Hey"

"Happy birthday JJ!!How does it feel to be 19?"

"Oh..shit.."

"What?Why?Whats wrong?"

"Nothing,so do you wanna go out for my birthday?With Ley?"

"Totally!We should go bowling and roller skating!"

"Roller skating?!Hell no!"

"Let's go ice skating!!"

"Are you trying to get me to bust my ass?!"

"YES LETS GO!!!"

"Okay fine!Can I bring Lix?"

"Bring yo parents,bring yo mans,bring yo jerk of a brother,bring yo brothers not that attractive friends"

"Lmao okay,shall I tell Ley?"

"Nope,I got it"

"Okie dokie text me the plans"

"Okay then birthday girl!"

I feel better already.Ice skating?Never tried.I feel like I'm gonna end up falling on my ass.

"HeyYyYyY"

"Hey baby,happy birthday!"

"Gehe,so me and Nessa planned something"

"Mhm?"

"Wanna go ice skating?"

"Ice skating?"

"Yee!I need someone to record me falling!"