Trouble

No no he was trying to convince me."Fine..but I'm going home to change"I was not going anywhere in school uniform."Thats good with me"He shrugs."AH FUCK"I shout before seeing it was Taehyung who put his cold ass hand on my shoulder."Scaredy cat"He says as I roll my eyes."You get scared SO easily"Jimin says.Why the fuck was I with these two idiots.Why."What are you two talking about?"Tae asks as my eyes widened.Shiiiit."Tutoring"I say trying to stay quiet about it."What time do you wanna come over?"Jimin asks blowing my cover."Or do you want me to pick you up?"I can't be bothered walking man."I'll text you my address and stuff later,I'm lazy"I say as we laugh.

This might be fun.But the moment just HAD to be ruined didn't it!"Woah woah isn't tutoring supposed to be in school?Not at his house?"Oh great now Taehyung and Jungkook have a problem with it."I mean..we're gonna chill?"Jimin says shrugging."We should watch a movie when we're done!"That would be fun,it would."Mmm...yeah"Why did he have to think about that-I-."Do you live..alone..?"Taehyung asks Jimin."Nope but my parents are out so I guess"He says as Taehyung furrows his brows."So you two are gonna be..alone"He says as I roll my eyes."I'm just gonna tutor him and then we're watching a movie,why do you have to think of it like that?"It was as just friends nothing else.

Like just because we were opposite genders doesn't mean anything is going on."Just had to clear it up ya know"Yeah yeah.Ill believe him I guess even though I know he's lying.He was still giving Jimin stern dirties.Finally class.Oh shit it's Mr Kim.Agghhhh!!"Okay okay settle down everybody,attendance as always"He says as I sit at my desk."Hm?"Someone tapped my shoulder."Here,keep it"Jimin says holding out his jacket."But..it's yours?Don't you want it?"Why would he get it if he didn't want it?"Don't ask questions,does this look like an interview?"He says as I laugh."Well then thanks"I say taking it from him."Dont get sick okay"He says furrowing his brows at me."I won't,go sit down!"I say laughing.

This was soft,I liked it.Surprised it's Jimin's,that dipshit has a sense in fashion and comfort.Noice black jacket Jimin."Now if you're done Jadeline and Jimin we'll carry on"Mr Kim says as my eyes widened.Shit.Did the whole class really go quiet just for that-I wow.This teacher was annoying as fuck.He needs to get off my nerves.I could make his life a living hell but ya know I'll do that after I get out of high school.Still Cant believe hes the reason I'm tutoring Jimin.Just get through the lesson Jadeline.I didn't mind tutoring Jimin anymore,he's nice but this teacher I will fucking kill-hopefully I only have one lesson with this dipshit."Double lesson today if I have the correct schedule"FUCK.MY.LIFE.

This couldn't get worse,it can't."And you'll be paired"AGH WHY DOES IT JUST KEEP COMING?!is this hell?Am I dead?"But you'll be able to pick"Oh phew thank the lord."Well not fully"What the fuck is wrong with this stupid ass bastard?"No pairing with the same gender"OH FUCK THIS DUDE.Hes partially the reason I hate school,ugh."If I call your name I want you to pick someone of the opposing genders to do this assignment with"A whole fucking assignment?With a guy?!At this rate I'll be failing whether I tutor Jimin or not.Oh lord please help me in this time of need,I'm fucking praying to you in school HELP ME IM DESPERATE FOR YOUR MIRACLES.He was still going through names.

Agh I feel dead."Jimin"I wasn't paying attention till he said that.Taehyung and Jimin were the only relevant ones in this class.All my friends other than them were in different classes sadly."Hmm...Jadeline"He says as I turn to him confused."Me?"I say as he shrugs."I dunno any other girls anyways"He says as I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him."Ay!"He says as I turn around and laugh."Taehyung"Mr Kim calls out.Shit I don't think Taehyung knows any other girls than me.Oof fallen soldier."Uhh...Jadeline...?"He said that with SO much hesitation."Hold on,you both Cant pick Jadeline?"Even Mr Kim was confused,but I was the most confused,fight me.>:(

This was kinda funny not gonna lie."Someones stuck in a love triangle~"I hear someone call out."Love triangle?!"I say turning to see it was some random girl."OOOoHHh"She continued to taunt me."It's not a love triangle!I just have friends unlike you"I say getting up from my chair."Jadeline sit down,there's no need for this"Mr Kim says as I roll my eyes and sit down."Bitch.."I say quietly,loud enough for her to hear it though."Me?!"She says as I smirk."You're a bitch!"She shouts."Miya foul language is not acceptable in this school!"So her name was Miya,pronounced My-Ya."But she-I-Ugh!"She groans before looking at the smug look on my face."F u"She says quietly.I just shrugged,I didn't care."F you too"I say.She was getting pissed and I liked it.