Sneaking out

In which he was going to be failing."Babes say something...."He seemed upset."I can't believe you guys just did that"I can't believe Felix helped!Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin is understandable.My parents:Wtf why did they help?But Felix helping is just-wow."Baby I'm sorry..please can you open the door?"Is a sorry gonna fucking reverse the fact you just did that?"No"No it isn't."Jade please!"A please aint gonna help you get out of this."No you just fucking ruined everything!Because what if it says it isn't you?!Then what Felix?!I love you and I don't want a fucking stupid piece of paper to make someone force me to love someone else who isn't even in my choice!"Whats he gonna do if it says someone else?Whats he gonna do then hm?

He's gonna regret it.Exactly.He's gonna be upset he didn't just leave if so we could enjoy our lives together but NOOO they just had to get a piece of paper to say different."Baby whoever it is you'll like,it's your soulmate,also it might be me!I know you didn't want to but it would be easier for all of us to get it at the same time"So just because they did theirs they had to send mine?Seriously what kind of excuse is that.If you're gonna lie to me then make it a believable and good lie.Honestly."Babes..cmon let me in"Pfffft.Of course.Ill let my boyfriend who just sent a sample of my blood to a lab for some fake soulmate shit come comfort me.Obviously.I definitely don't have a problem with it.I mean I don't get a choice for a lot of the things I do.

So it's nothing new.Just a new person,same thing.I sighed and decided using my phone as a distraction would be best."Babes?Jade?"I wasn't answering him anymore.This is nothing compared to everything they ALL just did."Jadeline!"And...that's Jimin if I'm correct."She won't open the door"Felix I'm sure he knows."Jade cmon,let me in!"If I'm not gonna let Felix in what gives you the faintest idea I'll let you in?"Jade?What the fuck?"Did they think I'm gonna die?I mean yes there is a gun in my room but I won't fucking kill myself.What the fuck.Might aswell do school work since I'm gonna be in here for a while.I don't need food,I just ate.I have a bathroom here.I have clothes.I have my phone and charger.I have my computer.I don't need much else.

If I want food I'll either eat at like 4 am or I'll call Hobi to bring me food.Yes when I Cant be assed I call Hobi and let him into my room.He climbs through the window,I don't know how but he does.He's Spider-Man.Thats how.And he somehow does it with food?I think he's magic.I could call Yoongi to kill them but at-OOH!Ill occupy myself for a bit!But I need to be sneaky.

"What"

"Not a very warm welcoming"

"Oh hey Jade,someone bothering you?"

"Many"

"Give me 5"

"No"

"Eh?"

"You can't go killing my parents,Jungkook,Jimin,Tae and Felix"

"Then why-What did they do?"

"Soulmate thing"

"Give me 5"

"Nah Nah it's ok,I was wondering...can I come over and maybe....do what you guys do?"

"Like....k?"

"Yes K"

"Hurry,Namjoon's eager"

"Give me 5 maybe more"

"Mhm"

I quickly got dressed into this:

Grabbed my phone and contemplated.Fuck it.I opened my window and climbed out.Shit.Its a bit higher than I thought.If I just..jump-Ok run,run like there's no fucking tomorrow!And so I did.I ran as if I was gonna die."Woah chill"I was panting trying to catch my breath."Why were you running so fucking fast?"Namjoon asks me,getting me some water."I ain't supposed to be here,never mind what I'm gonna do"Yoongi grinned."Thats the Jade I like to see"He ruffled my hair as if I was a guy and laughed."Gotta be quick,don't want them to notice I'm gone"If they knew I was gone they'd kill me,if they knew where I was.Theyd rise me from the dead and kill me repeatedly.