Tutoring

Name:Jeon Jadeline(Jad-El-in)

Nickname:Jade(Jayde)

Age:18

Gender:Female

Relationship status:Single

Siblings:Jeon Jungkook (older brother)

Friends:Kim Taehyung

Okay, almost done with the last lesson!! I can get through this! "Jadeline can you stay an hour after school?"Mr Seokjin asks me. I sigh and nod with a smile. "Jimin you too"He says as my eyes widened. Not him!! "Fine"Jimin says rolling his eyes. I look at the clock quickly, watching the hands tick slowly. Cmon 10 minutes! Go faster! Why me.. "Can anyone answer this for me?"Mr Seokjin asks. I look up at the board, it takes me a moment before my hand races up. "Jadeline not you"He says as I groan and put my hand down. Yes I was smart, yes I was a goody two shoes but that doesn't affect my personal life of being a badass. "Jimin you answer"WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM AND SAYING ME THEN JIMIN?!

I took a deep breath in to calm myself down. "If I didn't put my hand up it's because I don't wanna answer, because I don't know"He says. It was so easy! Mr Seok sighed and put both his hands on his desk. "Jadeline and Jimin, stay behind, class dismissed"He says as I look at the clock confused. We still had 8 ish minutes left. Anyways everyone got up, except for me and Jimin. We stayed sat where we were. Shit Jungkook's gonna kill me. "I wanted to talk to you both, whether you like it or not"He says sitting at his desk. I heard Jimin tut, he was annoyed. "Jimin, you're failing badly and it's quite concerning"Mr Seok says as my eyes widen. Was I failing too? Shit-

I can't fail!! No! Not because of Jimin! "Jadeline, you're tutoring him"He says as I choke and Jimin falls off his chair. "E-Excuse me?"I say coughing. "You're going to be tutoring Jimin or else I'll have to fail you BOTH"He says as my eyes widened. "B-Both of us?!"This was unreasonable! I shouldn't fail because Jimin's a dumbass!! "I don't mind"Jimin says as I turn around and he winks at me. "Please Mr Kim!"I say standing from my chair as he furrows his brows at me. "I beg your pardon?"He says. I sit back down. "Um..sir.."I say he hums. "Much better, I expect you to use this hour wisely Jimin, I want good grades from you"He says as I cover my face with my hands. He couldn't be serious."If Jimin doesn't get good grades you're gonna fail me?!"I say not believing it.

"Yes Jadeline, you're a top student it should be easy"He says getting up and heading for the door. "Wait!"I say as he sighs and turned around,he seemed pissed. "Can you tell Jungkook I'm staying for another hour then?"I say as he shakes his head. "Jadeline I already told you, you have to deal with those situations yourself"He says as I groan and he leaves. I turned to Jimin and furrowed my brows. "You better not cause any trouble"I say as he grins. "And if I do? Im already failing so it won't matter to me"He says threatening me. My lips parted slightly. "Are you threatening to get Mr Seokjin to fail me?"I can't believe I'm stuck with this piece of shit. "Or I could tell what Jungkook does outside of school"This little shitbag.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "I like a girl that's good...secretly a badass"He says as I burst out laughing. "I don't want ANYTHING to do with you!"I say still laughing. "Well I want to do a few things with you"He smirks as I continue to laugh. Oh shit he thinks he has a chance!! This is hilarious! "Oh wait till Jungkook hears this, fuck this is funny"I say wiping tears of laughter. "I'm being serious Jadeline"He says in a tone that showed he was. "Pfffft BWHAHAHA hah!!"I say trying to compose myself but failing. "Jadeline!"He says getting up from his chair. "OoOhh"I say before laughing again. "Fuck you"He says coming over and leaning over my table slightly. "No thanks, not interested"I say finding this quite amusing.

Correction, very amusing. Quite the entertainment. But karma is a bitch isn't she. "I like the view"He smirks as my lips part and I furrowed my brows. "MY EYES ARE UP HERE YOU PERVERT!!"I shout at him as he laughs. "Undo another button or two"He says laughing as I button up my shirt fully-I hated doing the top two buttons but hey ho. "Uhh..Jade?"I look at my phone and grin. "Hey Kooks"I say as Jimin catches onto the fact I was on the call with Jungkook. "Who are you shouting at?"He asks as I laugh a bit more. "No one"Maybe I wouldn't get in trouble if I was 'nice' to Jimin. "Tell me,I can beat their ass you know"Jungkook says as I burst out laughing. "Kim thinks he can get me to tutor Jimin, if I don't he's gonna fail me"I say as Jimin was shocked at how I went from a goody two shoes to a literal devil. "JIMIN?!"Jungkook shouts as I grin at Jimin. "Yo ass is getting beeeaaaattt"I say as he rolls his eyes.