Ch. 7

I woke to the alarm on my phone going off. I set it to the Walking Dead ringtone. I know I'm such a fangirl. At least you haven't seen Callie or Jasper's room. I jumped out of bed to get ready. I'm so nervousited, it's a combo of nervous and excited. Today's the big day! My audition. Before I got ready I hopped into the shower.

I threw on my navy blue jeans, my TWD Infected sweater, and a pair of black Dr. Martens. I brushed out my hair, put it in a high ponytail and slipped in my contacts. I put on my usual makeup and took a pic of my outfit in the mirror. Ever since I announced that I was officially Chandler's girlfriend, I've gotten thousands of friends and followers on twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I posted my pic and instantly got likes. I commented.

Getting ready to leave for my auditions! Wish me luck.

I jolted down the stairs to the smell of bacon.

"Hey mom," I said. I sat in between Kayla and Kris. They glanced at each other and giggled. I smirked and raised my eyebrow. "Ok, what are you guys not telling me?" They said nothing. Wanna play that game huh? I took their bacon and held it in the air so they couldn't reach.

"Hey!" They said in unison and tried jumping to grab it. My mom just laughed.

Knock knock

Who's that? I glared at the two of them as they giggled even more. "I'll get it," Kayla said in a singsong tone. I stared as she opened the door to reveal who the visitor was. Chandler. What the hell? Sure I'm happy he's here but, why exactly is he here?

"Hi everybody," he walked up to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. In front of my mother. "Surprised to see me?" I nodded my head.

"Hey, um m-mom I wanted to tell you this sooner but I was a tad nervous-" she cut me off me off before I could finish.

"I know he's your boyfriend sweetie your brother and sister ratted you out." I shot a death glare at them. They got wide eyed and grabbed their backpacks and headed out the door knowing I was going to cause them some great physical pain. "Gina's going to watch them for a bit till we get back from your auditions."

"Gina?" I questioned.

"My mom." Chandler said.

"Yes, I met with her the other day over coffee. She is a wonderful woman." I nodded understanding the situation.

"So, I'm assuming my moms giving you a lift?" I asked facing Chandler.

"Yup." I smiled at him.

"Ok, finish your breakfast so we can leave. Chandler honey, you want some?"

"That would be nice thank you." I looked at Chandler and started to awkwardly stare at him. He looked very handsome today and he was being extra polite to my mom it was so weird. But in a good way.

***

We were driving to the studio when Chandler grabbed my hand, I sat in the back with him so he wasn't alone. My mom saw us in the rearview mirror and just grinned.

"Hey, do you guys want Starbucks?"

"Yeah!" Chandler and I sounded like five year olds. We were so cute together.

After we order we headed back on the route to the studio. I ordered a Caramel Brulée Frappuccino, Chandler got a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, and my mom just bought a mocha.

The car ride was fun we sang to music, laughed, and just talked. Before I knew it we were there. And let me tell you the parking lot was packed a lot of girls were here to audition. When we stepped out of he car I was hesitant about walking up to the studio. Chandler noticed so, he took my hand and looked into my eyes. I lost my self in his gorgeous blue orbs. Without speaking I looked at his eyes and knew what he was saying.

Don't worry, I'm here for you. You'll do great.

I smiled and nodded. I love Chandler, he's always going to be there isn't he? I stayed close but distant with our hands in each others, as we walked.