Ch. 15

After we got back from the mall, Callie and I ran to my room to get ready. We shopped separately to keep our outfits a surprise, the only one who knew what each of us were wearing was Jasper. First, we got our makeup, hair, and jewelry ready. As I was putting the last of my jewelry on I could see the excitement radiating off Callie. I expected nothing less, this was a big event.

"I'm going to get changed." Callie said.

"Ok, me too." I said, I walked into my closet and Callie went into my bathroom. As I slid into the velvety dress, the sequence in the lace glittered in the light on the bottom of the dress. I slowly put my feet into the heels, immediately feeling a little taller. When I walked out, I heard a quiet gasp from the direction of my vanity.

"Omg Ash! You look like an angel, meanwhile I look like Satan's daughter." Callie said, I widened my eyes and walked up to her.

"No, no. You look great, Sam's going to love it!" I said smirking. I was wearing a white long sleeve knee length dress with black lace on the bottom, black sparkly pumps, a long silver feathery ring, and black earrings (pic#1 on the side). Callie was wearing a spaghetti strap open back red dress that went to her knees and showed her belly, red heels, gold earrings, gold nail polish, gold bangles, and a few gold rings (pic#2 on the side).She have me a small smile and grabbed my hand.

"Well, let's go!" On the way out of my room, we grabbed our phones and clutches and went down the stairs. I was walking carefully down the stairs while Callie ran, in heels! "Um, Callie. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this isn't your first time in heels." She turned around and met my eyes.

"Of course, I have mastered the art if heel wearing." I couldn't help but giggle as she took a little bow. Out of the corner if my eye I saw Kayla and Kris starring in awe, jaws dropped.

"So," Callie and I said posing. "How do we look?" A wide smile stretched across their lips as the stood from the couch.

"Awesome," they said in unison, Callie and I laughed as we walked over and sat next to them.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and the four of us snapped our heads in that direction.

"Kris you go get that."Kayla said.

"Why me?"

"Because it said so." Kayla fired back. With a groan Kris stood up and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" Callie called after him.

"It's your dates, plus Jasper." he replied. Callie and I stood up with a start, fixing any imperfections we had. I smiled once I saw Chandler, Sam, and Jasper enter the room. They stood there, even more shocked than Kayla and Kris.

"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies." Kayla said leaning her head back on the couch to look at them.

"Whoa, babe, you look hot." Sam said. I watched as Callie's face color began to match her dress. Chandler walked up to me and looked me up and down once more.

"You look beautiful, Ashleigh." I blushed.

"You don't look to bad yourself, handsome." I had to do a double take on his outfit but smirked when I noticed he was wearing a black suit with a silver tie. "Well, what a coincidence your tie matches my outfit." (note the sarcasm)

"Us too." Callie said holding up Sam's red tie with his black suit.

"Yeah I told them the colors you were wearing so they thought I'd be cool to match." I walked over to Jasper.

"Ohhhh, cool. Also, nice tie....Halkeye." I said with a wink. Jasper turned his head away.

"I don't know what your talking about." I started chuckling.